Chapter 16

Hey guy....so...sorry I didn't post yesterday....I was busy and lost track of time so....I decided I'll try to post on Monday or Wednesday....Anyway...back to the story!

Ginny's P.O.V

As I pulled a gorgeous necklace out of it's respective box, holding it in front of my face, I gaped at it and Harry before I noticed, everyone else was also gaping at it....oh..it was gorgeous! I can't even describe it!

Well...if you must know...it looked like:

it looked like:

"H-harry...." I stuttered "I....I can't accept this.."

He opened his eyes looking at me

"Don't you like it?" he asked.

"No no...I love it but....it must've cost you a fortune and...I couldn't possibly...." I trailed off staring at the necklace

"But if you don't accept it...it'll just be a waste of 100 galleons-"

"100 GALLEONS!" I shouted surprised

"Harry...you must understand that...it's far too much! I would've been perfectly with a book on quidditch!"

"Yeah, but there are 2 reasons I bought you that necklace. 1. I'd be copying Moony if I bought you that and 2. The necklace suits you!"

"Harry.....I just.....it's....I mean...." I scoffed, I couldn't take this! It was for 100 galleons for Merlin's sake!

But....maybe Harry wants to prove his love to you?!

He doesn't need to. He already proved it when he brought Ginny back

You don't understand how everyone's heart work, brain. Wanna know why? Because you're a brain!

SHUT IT BOTH OF YOU

"Gin...it'll be like....like when I was going for the run...you're going to have to remember me from something at Hogwarts." Harry said softly

That's when I remembered....Hogwarts..

"Aren't you three going back to Hogwarts?" I asked the Golden Trio

"Harry and I already have jobs as aurors while Hermione first wants to get her N.E.W.Ts then she'll get a job at the ministry." Ron said

"It's alright Gin, Hermione will be there, and I'll owl you daily." Harry told me sitting behind me

"May I?" He asked referring to the necklace.

"Sure." I answered handing him the necklace and brushing my hair on to my left shoulder.

I could feel the cool gold touching my skin and Harry's fingers brushing my neck.

When I heard a click and the necklace dropped down to my neck.

Harry summoned a mirror and I looked in it, the necklace looked beautiful!

"It's beautiful." I said

"Yeah, it is." he replied

I looked over at him and saw that he was not looking at my necklace but at me. That made me blush.

Harry's P.O.V

She blushed so bad that it rivaled her own hair, and that's saying something because she's got the reddest hair from all the Weasleys.

The whole day went normally, well..unless you count the fact that Ginny Bat-Bogey hexed Fred and George after they pranked her and I must say...the twins screamed like girls when the bats came out of their noses.

Anyway...when it was time to go to sleep, Hermione basically begged if she could sleep in Ron's room so....I GOT TO SLEEP IN GINNY'S ROOM

Merlin Potter, I can't believe you're so surprised, I mean....she is going to be your wife so...

He is surprised because-

SHUT UP BRAIN! I'M IN CHARGE OF HIS LOVE LIFE SO SHUT IT

BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP

HEYYYYY....I'M BAAAAAACK

THANK Y'ALL SOOO MUCH FOR ALMOST 470 VIEWS

Anyway....

ADIOS AMIGOS