Chapter 24

Hey guys.....I have an important announcement at the end of this chapter so....until then y'all can read

After 2 weeks

As Harry came down the rickety steps of the burrow for breakfast, he heard some fluttering of wings but chose to ignore it when he bumped into the most gorgeous girl alive, well....supposed to be dead but alive once again

"Good morning, Gin." Harry said pulling her in for a morning snog

"Mmmmm, good morning, Potter." she replied against his lips.

"Harry....?" she asked after their snog.

"Yes?" Harry replied, looking into her eyes.

"Race ya downstairs!" Ginny exclaimed before pushing him and running downstairs

"WEASLEY!" Harry yelled after coming out of his daze.

"YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT, GIN" Harry yelled running downstairs while trying to keep a smile off his face

As he ran down the stairs and finally reached the bottom, he found Ginny at the other side of the room.

"I win." she said, giving herself a pat on the back.

"Only because you cheated." Harry said fake-glaring at her which caused her to laugh.

"Stop being a baby." she said coming over and giving him a peck on the lips

Just then, there came a small tapping noise from the window which caused Ginny to turn around only to see a barn owl with 4 letters tied to it's leg.

Ginny went over to the window, opened it and let the barn owl in. The barn owl sat on the arm of Mrs.Weasley's favourite arm chair, sticking it's leg out.

Harry untied the letters and was surprised to see 4 Hogwarts letters, one of them was addressed to him.

"What is it?" Ginny asked coming over.

"4 Hogwarts letters." Harry asked still surprised.

"I'll get Ron and Hermione." Ginny said climbing up the steps.

After some time, Ginny came downstairs all red and chanting "Ew, ew ew" under her breath.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked frying the pans.

"I just caught them making love again." Ginny said sticking her tongue out in disgust

I laughed.

"I'm glad it was you and not me." Harry replied trying to keep the smirk off of his face

Ginny came over and turned him around to kiss him but at the last second she smacked his arm with a wet cloth.

"Owww." Harry said pouting

"Shut it, you big baby." Ginny said under her breath taking over the eggs and putting salt in them.

"Awwwww, but I'm your big baby." Harry said, his arm snaking around her slender waist and pulling her towards him while he placed his chin firmly on her head.

"And Merlin save me from that." Ginny said before Harry pulled her even closer. So close that she could've sworn she felt something poke her, by which she blushed.

"Mmmm, I love you Gin." Harry whispered

"I love you too." Ginny answered back, taking the eggs off the pan.

"Who knew." Ginny said after placing the eggs firmly in a plate.

"What?" Harry asked removing his arms and chin to let her move freely.

"That Harry Potter, the boy who lived, the chosen one, the defeater of the dark lord, the youngest seeker in a century, the boy who brought 7 people back from the dead....am I missing one?" Ginny asked out loud.

"Yes, yes you are. The boyfriend of the most gorgeous woman alive." Harry answered which made Ginny blush very hard.

"Anyway, the point is that I didn't know you could be a romantic early in the morning." Ginny said trying to tame her blush.

"Well...I can show you how romantic I can be in bed if you want." Harry said winking at Ginny who blushed even harder if she could.

"OI! THAT'S MY SISTER YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" Ron shouted which caused Ginny to turn around.

"What do you want Ronald? And where's Hermione?" Ginny asked looking at him with a 'try me'  expression which normally caused all the Weasley brothers to stop what they were doing but Ron being Ron decided to see how far he can push the Weasley temper without being hexed.

"Hermione is showering and I want you and Harry to stay in your own bed and not each others!" Ron yelled

Thank Merlin I put up the silencing charm before Ron came.

"Ron, Ron, Ron....you really think WE, of all people, would listen to YOU." Ginny asked taking a step forward while crossing her arms.

"I-I'm your br-brother." Ron said taking a step back.

"What's your point?" Ginny asked arching one of her eyebrows and taking another step forward.

Ron gulped and took another step back.

"N-nothing. I-I was only j-joking." Ron said, laughing nervously.

Just then Hermione came downstairs to see Ginny glaring at Ron and Harry just standing in the back ground doing absolutely nothing other than eating the egg Ginny made.

"What's going on here?" Hermione asked

"Nothing 'Mione, by the way. The Hogwarts letters are here." Harry answered with his mouth full of food.

"Harry...don't talk with your mouth full, it's disgusting." Ginny said looking at Harry, her lips twitching upwards.

"Sorry love." Harry said after gulping down his last bite.

Harry quickly cleaned his plate and went over to the letters to hand them all out. Once handed out, he opened his to see:

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmistress: Minerva Mcgonagall

Dear Mr. Harry Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you are allowed to come to Hogwarts; School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to redo your 7th year. Please find an enclosed list of all the books you will be needing this year.
Term begins on the 1st of September. We await your owl by no later than August 31.
Your's sincerely,

Minerva Mcgonagall,

Headmistress

Hey guys................I'M BACK

1K VIEWS!!!!!

WHAT IN THE FORBIDDEN FOREST IS SO INTERESTING THAT GUYS LIKE THIS SO MUCH!!!! I MEAN IT'S ONLY A "What if" AS I CALL IT

Anyway..........

ADIOS AMIGOS