Chapter 27

Ginny was still howling with laughter at the thought her boyfriend was jealous because of her best friend.

"I am not!" Harry whisper-shouted, trying desperately to shut her up.

"Okay, okay." Ginny said calming down.

"Now then...Mr.Potter, how did you feel when I, Ginny Weasley, was catching up with Jack?" Ginny asked once they had received their croissants and Cappucino.

"I...what....ughh.....I felt....I dunno! I just felt.....ugh" Harry said drooping his head in his hands.

There was only one word to describe how he felt......Jealous!

"I guess...................I felt...............just a bit.........jealous..." Harry muttered.

"It's okay to be jealous....at least it wasn't like the last time with Dean." Ginny said taking a bite out of her croissant.

"Yeah......WAIT you knew about that!!" Harry asked surprised.

"After my 4th year, I could easily tell what you were feeling since I had gotten to know you pretty well, so....I knew you liked me. The way you stared at me, anyone would've noticed, except Ron I suppose, so one day, I decided to test my theory about you liking me and I just started snogging Dean when I knew you were behind me but I didn't expect Ron to be there so....while I was on a row with Ron I quickly glanced at you to see you were obviously mad and jealous but...I decided to let you make the first move and if you didn't make the first move when the year came to an end, I'd do it for you." Ginny said casually like she was trying to explain why she loved chocolate.

"Bu-but...you knew and din't think to bring it to my attention?" Harry asked

"I thought you knew, I mean...how can anyone not know they like someone?" Ginny asked taking another bite of her croissant.

"Well........I didn't know I liked you until the Amortentia class and.........well........" Harry trailed off taking his first bite out of his croissant.

Ginny started laughing again, she obviously found this amusing. Harry only glared at her, this was a very, very serious conversation.'

"I think you might be the first person that didn't know they liked someone." Ginny reasoned, taking a sip from her Cappucino.

"Well.....I was first to become the youngest seeker in a century so it wouldn't be a surprise if I was also the first person to not know they liked someone." Harry said taking another bite from his croissant.

They talked for another half an hour before they decided it was best to go home.

"GINNY WEASLEY!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! EVERYONE GONE! NOT ONE WEASLEY IN SIGHT!! HOW DO YOU THINK I FELT?" The furious voice of Molly Weasley came.

"But....Ron and Hermione were supposed to come back..." Ginny muttered

"WELL THEY DIDN'T!! AND NOW YOU ARE GROUNDED!! NO FLYING FOR 1 MONTH!" Molly yelled.

"B-But.....I-I'm quidditch captain, mum, I need to-" Ginny said before being interrupted.

"YOU DON'T NEED TO! YOU WANT TO!! THERE IS A FINE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NEEDS AND WANTS SO UP YOU GO YOUNG LADY!" Mrs.Weasley yelled at her, pointing towards the stairs.

Ginny only responded by stomping up the stairs to her small room.

"Mrs.Weasley, I must ask you to reconsider, even if Gin can practice at Hogwarts, flying calms her down when she is furious." Harry tried reasoning.

"Flying? Harry...as much as I consider you my son, I must disagree. It is unlike a proper lady to go around flying! Completely the opposite! It's absurd! A proper lady must be seen not heard! She must keep her mouth shut and that is the best." Mrs. Weasley said going to the kitchen to prepare lunch.

Hey guys................

10TH IN HINNY AND 1.3 K VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IN THE WIZARDING WORLD IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

Okay.......I need to calm down....I'm being too loud.

Anyway.........

ADIOS AMIGOS