Chapter 37

As Harry got off the stage, the claps were inaudible to him as he could only see Ginny's proud, glowing face.

"Thank you. Now I'd like Mr and Mrs.Williams to come onto to dance floor for a dance." one of the band members said

After their first dance as husband and wife

"Now, I'd like the Maid of Honour and Best Man for their dance." he said once again

Harry nervously gulped, he wasn't really big on dancing, sure he danced when he was proving his love to Ginny but he was practically drowning in the song and the love in her eyes.

"You're gonna do just fine." Ginny whispered to him as they walked onto the dance floor.

Harry took a deep breath and the music started. It was slow and Harry kept looking at his feet trying not to mess up.

Ginny giggled as she saw Harry do this and Harry looked up to see her chocolaty brown eyes full of love and joy.

"Just look at me." she whispered to him and Harry obeyed.

As he looked into her eyes, he lost complete sight of everything that was happening around them, as though they were being swallowed up by darkness because the only thing that mattered right now, was not the fact to not mess up, was not that hundreds of people were watching but the only thing that mattered was Ginny, nothing else.

When other people joined the couple, the couple didn't notice only did Ginny wince then Harry was brought out of his dream land.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, voice full of concern.

"These shoes are killing me." Ginny answered

"Alright." Harry said, picking her up bridal style.

"Harry! Let me go!" Ginny said trying to stifle her grin

"Nope, your feet are hurting and I can't see you in pain." Harry though out-loud but blushed, identically to Ginny, when he realized he said that out loud.

As Harry sat Ginny down on a chair she quickly took off her heels (pencil heels to be more specific) (he knows this because Aunt Petunia made him sort all her shoes) and they talked about everything and nothing. Only enjoying their company.

"May I have a dance with the pretty lady?" Fred asked coming over, bowing while holding his hand out.

"Nope." Ginny answered popping the 'p'

"What, why?" Fred asked bewildered.

"Because my feet hurt and my boyfriend can't see me in pain."

Harry blushed a brilliant scarlet at that statement and glared at Ginny only to be interrupted by a blonde slytherin.

"Hi Harry." Draco said coming over.

"Draco! Glad you could come." Harry replied pulling him into a manly hug.

"Glad I came." Draco answered hugging him back.

"Fred, pinch me." Ginny ordered Fred to which he gladly obeyed.

"I'm not dreaming! Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy, aka slytherin barbie, are hugging and acting like old friends!" Ginny said.

"Let us explain. After the war, Draco was put in trial and was found to be forced by his parents, more specifically his dad, to become a death eater and was by our side the whole time, even if he wasn't there. We tested with Veritaserum. So, his dream was to become an auror and, like me, he became one. And now, Draco, Ron, Hermione and I are good friends." Harry told her only to find Ginny put on a fake smile and hug Draco.

"Welcome to the family then." Ginny said.

"Gin, can I talk to you?" Harry asked to which she nodded and was dragged by Harry to her room.

"What's wrong, Gin?"

"Nothing's wrong Harry!"

"Gin...."

She sighed and looked into his emerald green eyes.

"I just....I feel like......I feel like your always keeping secrets from me." Ginny finally gave in.

"What! Ginny you know I'd never..." he trailed off as he remembered all the times he had kept secrets from her.

The horcruxes.

The Golden Trio's journey.

The fact they ended up in Mr.Lovegood's house.

Ron and Hermione's wedding.

And now Malfoy.

And not once. NOT ONCE, did she ask what happened and he knew exactly why, it was because she thought he'd tell her once he was ready. She was always patient with him but when was the last time he was patient to her?

WHAT WILL HARRY DO TO GET GINNY'S TRUST BACK?

WILL HE TELL HER EVERYTHING?

Found out next time on Chapter 38

WOOHOO

Thank you all sooo much for 2.8k reads! Almost 3k!

You're all the best!

Anyway...........

ADIOS AMIGOS