Chapter 49

Hey guys, I am sorry I didn't post yesterday. My exams are coming up and........I'm sure you all know about the stress.

The alter turned to a stage and the field behind the chairs became a dancefloor (like the ones at Jack and Lisa's marriage)

"Can I have the bride and groom on the dancefloor please?" One of the band members asked to which Harry and Ginny walked boldly to the dancefloor.

Ginny settled her arms around Harry's shoulders while Harry snaked his arm around her waist as the song began.

"You know, the gel I used-" Harry stated.

"Nearly finished the bottle? You already said so." Ginny cut in.

"You know, I never would have thought I actually would've been able to dance." Harry stated while spinning her.

"I'm glad this time my toes won't be stomped on." Ginny replied, settling her head on his chest.

They both just stayed quiet at that, both swaying left to right. Harry looked around to see Teddy and Victoire dancing together, both looking at their feet but Teddy still seemed to be stepping on Victoire's toes.

"Can I have the bride and her father on the stage?" The band member asked into the mic, breaking Harry and Ginny up when her father asked for her.

Then the song began, as the father and daughter started dancing while the groom got off the dancefloor.

(This song nearly made me cry)

As the song ended, Arthur noticed tears in those eyes of his daughter.

"It's alright Ginny-bear." Arthur said, holding her close as he had done years ago.

"I love you, dad." Ginny replied as Arthur held her close.

"I love you too Ginny-bear," Arthur responded as tears formed in his own eyes.

"I always will." Arthur continued.

"Now it's time for the groom and his mother to dance." One of the band members said as Harry and Lily made their way to the stage.

(Just an extra song that almost made me weep)

As Harry looked down at his mother, he saw tears in her eyes and he hugged her immediately.

"I love you, Harry. I am so glad I was there for your first words and your first steps." Lily sobbed.

"I love you too mum. I'm glad Molly was there when you weren't." Harry responded.

"Can I have my wife back Harry?" James asked, coming behind Harry who handed his mother to him before walking back to his wife who was sitting with Lisa.

"Hi, love. Hey, guys." Harry greeted, taking a seat.

"Hello, love. Lisa and I were just talking about you." Ginny responded.

"May I have this dance?" Jack asked his wife who nodded eagerly before accompanying him on the dancefloor.

Hey guys. Sorry, this is short, I just really want to top this exam.

Anyway.............

ADIOS AMIGOS