Chapter 33

The next day;

As Ginny walked down the spiral staircase to the girl's dormitories. She thought it was rather hot so, she did what anyone would've done, took her cloak off. But little did she know, this small act would leave all the boys in 7th year, leaving Jack out, drooling, literally drooling.

As Ginny walked down the corridors to the Great Hall, she didn't fail to notice all the boys staring at her, again, which made Ginny extremely uncomfortable, but something strange was happening this time, they all seemed to be...drooling?

"Ginny!" called the voice of Lisa behind her.

"Hey Lisa, what's up?" Ginny asked, glad to see her friend.

"You do notice every boy staring at you, right?" Jack said coming to her left.

"What's new?" Ginny asked, annoyed.

"Well, they seem to think your butt is too big for your skirt, why aren't you wearing your cloak?" Lisa asked.

"Siriusly? (see what I did there?) You're not wearing your cloak either! It's like I'm in...what are those muggle things called...o...ovn..." Ginny said trying to remember the word.

"Oven?" Jack helped.

"Yeah! An oven! It's like I'm in an oven." Ginny said humphing.

Meanwhile with Harry;

"Harry m'boy you must know, I am most delighted that you became our substitute this year." (Guess who said it)

"Thank you, Professor." Harry said taking a bite out of his egg when Ginny came in.

His mouth dropped, congratulating himself on finishing the egg before she arrived. He wouldn't have been surprised if he was drooling but he couldn't take his eyes off of her, especially her legs.

He just wanted to...

Nope not even gonna finish that thought.

He tried his hardest to focus on his breakfast but he couldn't, dang, he had seen her multiple amounts of times in shorts and shirts but never skirts, he wished she'd wear them more often. He got off his seat.

"Miss Weasley?" He asked as he came behind her.

"Yes Potter?" She asked.

He chuckled.

"It's Professor, Miss Weasley." he answered.

"Not really, see, I'm only going to call you that in class or...." she trailed off motioning him to come closer.

"Or when you teach me something with your shirt off." Ginny whispered in his ear.

This made Harry blush a brilliant red that challenged the Weasley's hair nevertheless,he said "Your wish is my command, love." Harry said winking.

"Anyway what did you want to talk to me about?" Ginny asked turning around in her seat.

"Just wanted to ask who you were trying to impress. Seeing as you've already got the hottest guy in school as your boyfriend." Harry said straightening up.

"She doesn't dress for anyone but herself, Professor Potter." Jack answered.

He raised his eyebrows at Jack, like asking when he asked him.

"Jack's engaged to Lisa, by the way." Ginny said pointing over to Lisa at the Hufflepuff table.

"Really?" Harry asked, not trying to hide his lit up face.

Jack nodded shyly while blushing furiously and glaring at Ginny.

"Congratulations! I hope you have a great life together." Harry said, grinning.

"Thank you Professor." Jack said.

"Well, I'll see you in DADA class." Harry said going to his classroom.

In DADA class;

"Welcome to your first DADA class, with me." Harry said looking at all the 7th years.

"So, how many of you were in the DA in your 4th year and 5th year?" he asked, he knew that they were in their 4th year because Ginny was in her 4th year back then.

4 students (Ginny, Luna, Jack and Hermione) put their hands up.

"Excellent. Well, today you all will be learning the Water-Creating Charm as you were supposed to do that last year but couldn't for....obvious reasons." Harry said writing the instructions on the board.

"You can write these down if you want."

"Now, the wand movement is like a wave from the left to right. The will power depends on how much quantity of water you need otherwise it's less. Concentration also depends on how much water you need otherwise it's also less." He flicked his wand and several water goblets came on top of the 7th years' tables.

"I expect the goblets to be full by the time class ends. Now get to it."

In the next five minutes most of Ravenclaw house, Ginny and Hermione had done it. By the end of class everyone had done it.

"Wonderful everyone. Miss Weasley, detention." Harry said looking at Ginny.

"But why?" Ginny asked, trying to look upset but Harry could see right through her, sadly not through her clothes.

"I don't want any interruptions when I'm talking. Detention for a month after school for talking back to a teacher." Harry said.

"But, there are Quidditch try-outs Professor! And I'm the captain!" Ginny answered.

"Well then I suppose I'll make an exception for that day, when it arrives." Harry said

"You're all dismissed. I'll see you this evening Miss Weasley."

Hey guys.....THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR OVER 2.4 K VIEWS!!!

Anyway.....thanks again....

ADIOS AMIGOS