Chapter 50-Part 1

Hey guys, so sorry this is late- I got really busy.

LAST CHAPTER EVERYONE! AND I TRY TO MAKE IT COUNT!

On May 13 2003:

"Harry!" Ginny exclaimed as her husband entered into Potter Manor looking flustered to which she frowned.

"What's wrong love?" Ginny continued

"Sudden mission. I must leave tomorrow. 8 am." Harry answered, walking up the stairs to pack.

"How long?" she asked.

Harry had only returned from a mission last week. He wasn't supposed to get a mission until next month!

"Dunno, they haven't averaged it down but I'll be back as soon as I can," Harry answered throwing clothes into his trunk which Ginny took out and folded neatly to make more room.

"Well then, do you want some supper?" Ginny suggested, changing the subject.

"Yeah," Harry answered, moving towards her as she placed his last jumper into the trunk.

"Come on then. You're lucky I made a lot otherwise-" Ginny began but was cut off by Harry's lips smashing to her's.

"I didn't say what for," Harry muttered as the thing started getting more heated and they ended up making love.

The next day:

Ginny woke up to an empty feeling in her chest and she knew exactly what it was, Harry had gone. She sighed as she got out of bed and walked towards the closet then the bathroom to do her daily routine. Today was a Saturday so she didn't have practice.

As she walked downstairs, she entered the kitchen to find an already made British breakfast with a note attached to it. She read;

Dear Gin,
I hope you find this breakfast good. Just know, I may be far away but you're the only woman I'll ever need. I know you'll miss me and I know I'll miss you, even more, you can't argue with me.
Tons of love,
Your big baby.

Ginny was crying at that, it was just like the ones Harry had left her before but those never made her cry so she didn't know what did but ignored it and started wolfed down her breakfast before making another one for herself.

After 1 week;

As Ginny lifted her head from the sink, she immediately rushed over to the fireplace and shouted "St. Mungo's!"

Ginny had been vomiting ever since last week's Saturday which was the reason she missed practice the previous week.

"Umm, excuse me, do you know where I can get a quick check-up?" Ginny asked, to which the woman pointed to the board without looking up.

Ginny's eyes skimmed through the board and lit up when she found the check-up room to be on the 1st floor. She hastily made her way up to the room and after the check-up, she was notably anxious.

"I have great news, Mrs Potter." Healer Williams (aka Lisa) exclaimed.

"W-what?" Ginny stuttered.

"You're pregnant, girl! I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT!" Lisa squealed

"I-I'm pregnant?" Ginny whispered startled with tears of joy in her eyes.

"Ginny! Don't cry!" Lisa ordered, going to her side.

"I'm gonna be a mum." Ginny ignored, smiling happily.

After a week;

As Ginny walked out of Potter Manor with her in-laws and her husband's godfather, she had officially made it her duty to tell her family, including her overprotective brothers, because today was a Weasley get-together.