Chapter 25

Anyone would've seen the surprise of Harry's face as a 'no', well....that's what Ginny thought anyway but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

"So, you're going back guys?" Ginny asked the trio.

"Not really." Harry and Ron said in unison

"Oh of course! Education is very, very important! I NEED to have straight O's or O+'s." Hermione said, looking like she was talking to herself more than the others.

"Well, we'll escort you to Diagon Alley, right Ron?" Harry said.

"But-" Ron was about to answer when he saw Harry point his head to the girls.

"Oh! Of course we will, I mean what type of gentlemen would we be if we didn't escort the ladies?" Ron asked sliding his arm around Hermione's waist.

"Okay?" Ginny said obviously confused since Ron hadn't even had his breakfast yet but...then again, Ron was always the tone of surprise.

*After apparating to Diagon Alley*

"Ugh. I hate doing that." Ginny said looking like she was about to vomit.

"You'll get used to it." Harry said

"So, why don't Ron and I go get the books while you and Harry get everything else?" Hermione asked.

"But that isn't-" Ginny said before she was rudely cut off.

"No arguments? Great! Ron and I will meet you at the Burrow later on." Hermione said waving bye.

Ginny humphed. She obviously thought it was unfair that she and Harry had to buy multiple amount of things, including disgusting potion ingredients, while Hermione and Ron would buy 8 books from the same store!

"Better get this over with, Gin." Harry said before taking her hand in his which immediately relaxed her.

By the next 30 minutes they had bought new robes ("I'll buy it, Gin, it's the least I could do for you.....and Hermione") but they had ran into someone unexpected.

"GINNY!" Harry heard a male voice yell which caused him and Ginny to turn around to see a boy with sandy, blonde hair and ocean blue eyes.

"Oh Merlin! Jack!" Ginny said letting go of Harry's hand and returning the guy's hug.

"Merlin! I've missed you so much, Ginny!" Jack said kissing the top of her head before pushing her away and smacking her arm with a book he was holding.

"I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND AND YOU DIDN'T THINK IT WAS NECESSARY TO OWL ME AT LEAST TELLING ME YOU WERE ALIVE! YOU'RE LUCKY, I EVEN BOTHERED READING THE PROPHET OTHERWISE I WOULDN'T HAVE OWN ANYTHING!" Jack shouted after pulling Harry and Ginny into a dark alley and putting up silencing spells.

"Ummm...Sorry to ruin your little....reunion, but I still don't know who you are." Harry said looking at Jack.

If he was being honest, he was a bit jealous because he was probably one of the only people that could yell at Ginny without being hexed into next week.

"Oh right, sorry, my name is Jack Williams. Pleased to meet you Mr.Potter." Jack said offering his hand to shake.

"Harry Potter as you may know of, I'm Ginny's boyfriend." Harry said, shaking his hand halfheartedly.

Jack laughed before taking his hand out of Harry's when it started to hurt.

"What's so funny Jack?" Ginny asked.

"S-sorry, it's just- everyone knows you're dating Ginny, Mr.Potter. You said so in the Daily Prophet." Jack answered, his bright ocean eyes full of light.

Hey guys I know it's short but it's getting late so I sadly gotta sleep......

Anyway............

ADIOS AMIGOS