Chapter 40

Time Skip (1st February):

Ginny was laughing at something Jack had said while the newly married couple and Ginny walked down to Hogsmeade for their last Hogsmeade trip before Valentines Day.

As Professor Potter checked their Hogsmeade slips, he saw Ginny flipping her fiery red hair while greeting Luna, at the end of the line.

"Professor?" Romilda asked, snapping Harry out of his daze

"Sorry. What?" Harry replied shaking his head.

Romilda looked where Harry was just looking a minute ago to see Ginny laughing at something Luna said while Luna looked quite pleased with herself. Romilda rolled her eyes and scowled before putting her innocent face back on and shoving her slip to Harry. Harry quickly checked everyone's slip before Ginny came along.

"Hello Potter." Ginny said giving him her slip.

"It's-" Harry started before he was cut off.

"This isn't class nor is it detention." Ginny replied simply.

"Indeed, but I am afraid you will have detention for 1 week Miss Weasley, for cutting me off." Harry replied.

Ginny shrugged and sighed before shaking her head in amusement.

"I knew you couldn't live without me but you're this desperate?" Ginny said shaking her head in mock disappointment before walking off with her slip.

After some time.

Harry was walking around Hogsmeade when he suddenly stopped in front of the Three Broomsticks to see Ginny, obviously uncomfortable, with a Ravenclaw he recognized as Micheal Corner trying to get near her while Ginny scooted away.

Harry basically stormed into the pub to see Ginny already pointing her wand at him with a look that clearly said 'Back Off'.

"I don't you understand, Corner, we got over ages ago! Now I'm with Harry and I'm sure Cho would like to see you." Ginny said getting up and storming over to the door, only to be pulled into a hug by Harry which visibly relaxed her.

"I'm glad you're not like those girls that need protecting." Harry whispered into her ear.

"You know...I wouldn't mind you protecting me, love." Ginny whispered snuggling into his chest.

"Come on." Harry said pulling away, taking her hand and heading over to the Black Lake, to their tree.

Harry sat down, cross legged with Ginny gladly sitting on his lap, just like they did in Harry's 6th year.

Harry pulled Ginny closer to him by snaking his arms around her waist and pulling her.

"I missed this." Ginny admitted looking over at Harry's shining emerald eyes.

"Me too." Harry replied rubbing his nose against her's before she caught his mouth with her's.

It was just like the one they had before Harry went into hiding last year, it said everything. No words needed. It's just like, they understood each other and kissing was their way to express their emotions. They both could easily agree with the fact that, Actions speak louder than Words.

They both pulled away when the need to breathe became too much for both of them but started again once they had caught their breath. Besides, this time, there wasn't any Ron Weasley to stop them.

After a few hours

"Now Miss Weasley, I believe it is time to go back." Harry said, breaking their comfortable silence.

"Please Harry, call me Ginny." Ginny replied sliding off his lap making him blush.

As they made their way to the castle, they ran into Jack, Lisa, Luna and Hermione.

"Where were you two!" Hermione immediately yelled at the sight of them.

"Hermione, we were only by the lake." Ginny said pointing towards the Black Lake.

Hermione rolled her eyes and glared at the couple, Ginny had promised they would go dress shopping, which they did, but after that, Hermione had thought she would spend some time with the younger girl.

"Come now everyone." Harry said, basically pulling everyone to the castle.

That night;

"Good evening Professor- Adams?" Ginny said, coming in after knocking to see their other DADA Professor on the seat.

"Hello Miss Weasley, you will be doing some lines for me today." Adams said as Ginny sat down still confused.

"What do I write Professor?"

"Write 'I will not interrupt my professors' 50 times." Adams said simply while Ginny took the parchment, quill and ink out.

"Professor?" Ginny asked before writing.

"Yes?"

"Where's Har- sorry- Professor Potter?"

"He was called on a mission, he said he'd probably be gone for a month or two but he'll try to make it back as soon as possible." 

Ginny nodded her thanks and started writing, a little disappointed since she had the perfect present for Valentine's Day picked out but there was still hope he would return soon.

Hey! How'd you like this chapter?

Will Harry be able to come back in time for Valentine's Day or will he fail in his mission and die? (I can kill him)  ;)

Find out next time, on Chapter 41!

THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH FOR 3.6 K VIEWS!!! 

If any of you know Urdu or Hindi then I highly recommend listening to 'Humein Tumse Pyar Kitna' remix by SANAM for the next chapter.

Anyway...................

ADIOS AMIGOS