Chapter 44

1 week later;

As Ginny sat in her small room, there was only 1 question in her mind.

"Why can't mum be happy for me?" She kept muttering.

She always snuck out at night, she was Fred and George's sister after all, but she couldn't see why her mum could possibly think of flying as...well, bad.

She knew what she was going to do, she was going to make her mum proud but not by listening to her, she was going to make her proud by becoming the best chaser she could be. A knock on the door brought her back to land from her thoughts.

"Come in." Ginny answered, she wasn't crying. The Ginny Weasley never cries.

"Hey Gin, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tonight?" Harry asked, leaning on the door frame.

"Sure!" Ginny replied excitedly.

Don't think she didn't forget about her mum, but being the twins' sister, she was born to break rules.

"Great! Make sure to dress formally." Harry said grinning before heading out to set everything up.

That night;

As Ginny finished putting the gunk- sorry- make up on, she quickly tied her braided hair up into a braided bun, leaning slightly to the left.

Ginny fixed her gorgeous dark blue dress. It was laced on the outside with the back longer than the front and it fit her perfectly.

 It was laced on the outside with the back longer than the front and it fit her perfectly

(I'm terrible at descriptions)

She carefully walked down the steps in her  black heels, trying not to step on the creaky ones.

At the bottom of the stairs, she found Harry waiting for her in the same suit he was wearing when he proposed his love to her, making her roll her eyes

"Hey there gorgeous." Harry said walking over to Ginny.

"Sorry handsome, but that nickname's taken." Ginny joked.

"Well then, hello beautiful." 

"Wow. Sooo original." Ginny answered, sarcasm basically dripping in her tone.