Chapter 17

I don't even know why I say sorry....sorry everyone.

Ginny's P.O.V

I woke up to find myself wrapped around strong muscular arms. I looked behind and saw Harry staring at me.

"Morning." he stated.

"Good morning."

He leaned in for a kiss and I gladly kissed him back.

Just then we heard the door crashing open and we jumped apart to see Ron standing there.

"RONALD BILLIUS WEASLEY!" I exclaimed

"WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO MARCH INTO MY  ROOM ANYTIME YOU WANT." I shouted standing up

"Gin....it's fine." Harry stated gently while grabbing onto my hand.

I took a deep breath.

"Out." I told Ron while pointing at the door

I sighed before sitting on the bed while saying "Gotta love them."

"Who?" Harry asked

"My brothers." I answered looking at him

He laughed at that while I got up and took some clothes out of the closet.

"Ya know....you can just change here." He said.

I blushed beetroot at that but I decided to act cool.

"Tempting..." I said sarcastically, still not looking at him.

"Come on! I won't look!"

"Then why do you want me to?" I asked spinning around staring at him with my eyebrows raised.

He stayed quiet at that and tried looking at anything but me which made me smirk.

"Exactly." I stated heading to the bathroom.

Harry's P.O.V

She went out into the hallway with a look of triumph on her face.

I should've remembered, from all the times we spent together, she won every.single.argument

I quickly got up and changed before going downstairs.

"Good morning Harry, what would you like for breakfast today?" Mrs. Weasley asked

" 'Morning Mrs. Weasley, just a toast please, I need to go to work today." I answered.

"Good morning mum, Harry." I heard the familiar voice of Ginny behind me.

"Good morning Ginny, the usual?" Mrs. Weasley asked

"Yes please." she said.

I don't know when she came behind me but she did and this time instead of stealing my toast, she hugged me from behind.

There it was again, the flowery smell. It fit her in so many different ways. I took a deep breath before she let go and came in front of me.

She was wearing: