Chapter 26

Harry, Ginny and Jack walked around looking for the things needed for Ginny's 7th year.

"But...aren't you going back too?" Ginny asked Jack, who just started laughing like she told a hilarious joke.

"I am but I already got everything before I met you." Jack answered with a smug look on his face "It also proves my theory that I am much quicker at shopping than you are."

Ginny slapped his arm at that statement and Harry would've laughed if it were anyone else, which includes Draco, but Jack.

When they finally separated from Jack, after what felt like hours to Harry, the couple went back to the Burrow but instead of going inside Ginny dragged him into a coffee shop in the village next to the Burrow.

"What's wrong?" Ginny asked after they had placed their order for 2 chocolate croissants and 1 Cappucino with extra sugar.

"What are you talking about?" Harry asked back while trying to look like he was confused which obviously failed.

"Harry...." Ginny said in a warning tone raising an eyebrow.

"I just- I don't....I don't like that Jack guy...." Harry said under his breath.

Ginny burst out laughing like it was the funniest thing she had ever heard. Harry looked at her like she had 3 heads. This was very Sirius (pun intended), how could she be laughing?

"S-sorry it's just- Y-your....JEALOUS!!!" Ginny exclaimed between laughs before she started howling with laughter again.

"No I'm not!" Harry exclaimed, rather flushed that he could be jealous because of one person where as Ginny had learned to live with other girls proposing their so-called love for him!

SORRY AGAIN!!!!

IT'S JUST THAT I NEED TO SLEEP!!!

SORRY AGAIN! I'LL TRY TO MAKE UP FOR IT IN THE WEEKEND

Anyway........

ADIOS AMIGOS