Chapter 29

Hey guys....I'm sooo sorry for not updating...I got a butt load of homework again! Blame my teachers. Hey..I might love them and all but HINNY COMES FIRST.

Anyway....I'll leave you to it.

1st September:

The Burrow was not as much of a mess as it was on the previous 1st Septembers. There was only one reason...Ron wasn't going to Hogwarts this year and neither was Harry.

Ginny was checking if she had everything she needed for this school year;
-Books, check
-Robes,check
-Cauldron,check
-Weasleys Wizard Wheezes products, check

"You got everything love?" She heard the voice of Harry behind her.

"Yep." Ginny answered turning around.

"Ok....listen Gin, I won't be there to see you off at Kings Cross, I just got called in. It's really important, Gin." Harry said holding her in his arms.

"It's fine, I'll see you at Christmas." Ginny replied, trying to keep the disappointment out of her voice.

"Well...I gotta go, I'll see you at Christmas." Harry said, kissing her lightly.

Harry pulled away, not wanting to get too deep or he'd be late.

"Be sure to write." Ginny said kissing his nose.

"I will." Harry answered before apparating to the Ministry.

After an hour and a half

"Ughh!" The disgruntled voice of Ron came from the door to Harry's office.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, catching a grape with his mouth.

"Robards, that's what!" Ron answered coming over and taking Harry's sandwich that Ginny made even if she was busy with preparing for Hogwarts.

Hermione didn't know how to cook, unlike Ron, she preferred reading and not cooking where as Ginny was forced to learn to cook to be a 'proper lady'

"What happened this time?" Harry asked, taking the other piece of the sandwich before Ron could take it.

"Well...if you must know,he just gave me a whole load of paper work! Honestly, it feels like we're back in Hogwarts again." Ron said while chewing his-sorry Harry's sandwich.

Meanwhile back at Hogwarts;

"GRYFFINDOR!" Shouted the sorting hat.

The girl with black,short hair came over to the Gryffindor table as everyone clapped.

"Hi Ginny." She heard Jack say as they went upstairs to their common room.

"Hi Jack. How's Lisa?" Ginny asked.

"She's awesome as usual and gorgeous and just perfect." He replied.

"Good to know." Ginny answered, giving him a smile.

"How's Harry? I didn't see him at the station." Jack asked, genuinely concerned.

Sure, he didn't know Harry all that much but he still cared about him, Jack was going to be the uncle to Ginny's and Harry's kids after all.

"He's good but he got called in early today so he left early." Ginny answered as they reached the portrait.

"Password?" The fat lady asked.

"Dragon dung." Ginny answered earning her strange looks from Jack but she ignored it and stepped into the common room.

"Dragon dung, seriously?" Jack asked looking quite disgusted.

"Last year it was 'mudblood' so dragon dung is much better." Ginny said taking a seat in her favourite arm chair.

"True. I'm going to bed. 'Night Ginny." Jack replied while going up the stairs to his dorm.

"And that is how you get to the Gryffindor common room everyone. Any questions?" Hermione said coming through the portrait hole with a bunch of first years following behind her.

"No? Okay then, you all can go to sleep or you can just stay here. Boys dormitories on the left and girls on the right." Hermione said before all the boys and girls went up to their rooms.

"I'm going to bed. You should too." Hermione told Ginny before going up.

Ginny also went up to bed but not before writing a quick letter to Harry to tell him how her day went.

Dear Harry,
       Hi! I hope you're having a great day! Anyway...I'm just writing my daily letter to you. Nothing special happened but that's probably because you aren't here, no offence. Romilda was glaring daggers at me in the Great Hall, I guess she's still jealous. I met Jack again. He was asking about you since he didn't see you at the station. I miss you sooo much and it's only the first day! Don't tell Mum this, or else I'll make you Nearly Headless Harry, but I bet 10 galleons that we were going to be given a long speech about NEWT's from the professors. Anyway, I need to get going.
Missing you loads,

Your Gin.

Hey guys.........THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH FOR OVER 2K VIEWS!!

YOU'RE THE BEST

Again thank you all..Anyway......

ADIOS AMIGOS