Chapter 41

If you know Hindi or Urdu then make sure to read this chapter while listening to 'Humein Tumse Pyar Kitna' remix by SANAM. Tell me if you fell in love with the band or not cuz I know I have.

As Ginny retreated to the Gryffindor common room. She couldn't think when she didn't have a detention with him this year, even during Professor Adams' week, so she knew this was important otherwise he wouldn't have left but she couldn't stop the feeling of loneliness from taking over.

"Dragon Dung." Ginny said before the fat lady could say anything.

The fat lady must've felt the loneliness basically radiating off of her so she didn't remark. Ginny was surprised to see Romilda still up. It was 5 minutes to midnight.

"Well, well, well. Finally decided to show up this time did you?" Romilda asked getting up.

"What do you want?" Ginny snapped, she wasn't in the mood to be messed with.

"Snappy eh? Did Harry finally realize how pathetic you are and left you?" Romilda asked, trying to push her button but Ginny just rolled her eyes.

"I think you have mistaken me for yourself Romilda. Besides you tried to use a love potion, which ended up poisoning my brother, where as Harry fell in love with me for me." Ginny answered simply.

"Please how could someone as hot as Harry, like someone like you?" Romilda said, pushing one of Ginny's button by calling Harry hot.

"Mind you, but I'm pretty sure I'm the one who's got almost all the boys in 7th and 6th year falling for me."

"I- well- ugh- hmph." Romilda stuttered before storming up the stairs, making Ginny's eye roll as she made her way to the 7th year girl dormitories.

On February 14 (Valentines Day);

As Ginny moved over to sit beside Hermione and Jack, the owls came flying in and many gave Ginny a card.

Ginny quickly read the cards, not interested but didn't want to seem rude, it was the usual. 'Ginny you're beautiful, will you be my girlfriend?'.

"You know, not many girls get as many cards as you do." Hermione said, in a matter-of-fact type of voice.

"Tell them they can have them, I only love 8 men and and 1 of them is my dad and 1 of them is Harry while the others are my brothers." Ginny replied getting up from her seat and heading over to the Hogsmeade gate.

After the Hogsmeade trip;

"Ginny!" Jack yelled running anxiously towards her.

"What's wrong Jack?" Ginny asked as she was being dragged by Jack to the 7th floor.

"No time for questions!" Jack answered before stopping across the tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy before walking past the door 3 times and pushing her into the Room of Requirement.

She looked around to see a table in the center of the room with a candle lit on it and 2 pieces of silverware. There was light slow music being played in the background that she knew she wouldn't have noticed if Harry was there.
Harry....

"Looking for me?" A voice said which made Ginny turn around to see Harry standing there with his arms wide open.

"Harry!" Ginny exclaimed before basically jumping on him.

"Where were you! Merlin, I need to get your gift! I'll be right-" Ginny started before she was interrupted by Harry's mouth clashing against her's.

"Already got it. See, Hermione, Jack, Ron, Lisa and I have been planning this ever since New Year's Eve. I'd suddenly disappear and you'd get all worried and when you least expect it, I'd surprise you with a dinner date on Valentine's Day. Lisa was nice enough to nick your gift this morning and gave it to me. I really like the jumper."  Harry explained.

"But....why'd you disappear if you were going to use the Room of Requirement?" Ginny asked.

Harry shrugged to which Ginny arched an eyebrow.

"I was actually thinking about doing this on top of the Astronomy tower but then Hermione remembered this room yesterday so...." Harry answered letting the point sink in to which Ginny shook her head.

"No wonder you aren't a Ravenclaw."

Harry quickly grabbed her hand, pulling her gently over to the table.

"Here you are madame." Harry said, snapping his fingers which made food appear.

Ginny looked at the food in awe. There was chicken, roasted beef, mashed potato, salad, lasagna and for dessert, there was red velvet cake, ice cream, chocolate mousse and some milk chocolate, Ginny begged had caramel in it.

When they finally reached dessert, Ginny's pleading was granted. Milk chocolate with caramel inside, her favourite type of chocolate.

"Jack kept pestering, saying 'her favourite chocolate is milk chcolate with caramel inside.'" Harry said, taking a bite out of the ice cream.

After their date, in the Gryffindor common room;

"Did you like what I did today?" Harry asked nervously.

"No." Ginny answered with a straight face, which made Harry's head drop and his expression turn from nervous to sad.

"I loved it, Harry." Ginny said lovingly with a smile, while Harry's head shot up causing him to kiss her.

"Good night love." Harry spoke after their long snogging session.

"Good night."

Another chapter is done! Yayyyy

Thank you all again for over 3k!

Anyway....................

ADIOS AMIGOS