Chapter 4

Hey guys I know when you read the title some of you will be like "This is chapter 5 not 4!" Well actually...I only posted the 'How Ginny Died' for the viewers that didn't understand how she died and it was in the past so.....it doesn't qualify as a chapter so....this is Chapter 4

Lily's P.O.V

I just rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Please, as if I loved you." I said, trying to make James jealous

"Oh, then why have Harry with me?" James answered back smartly

I was speechless at that, I opened my mouth to answer then closed and kept repeating the action like a fish.

James just stood there smirking.

I huffed and walked off to talk with Molly but I could feel his eyes on me.

Ginny's P.O.V

I laughed as Charlie told me about his "love life".

(The funny thing is....he doesn't have one because he'd rather spend his life with different "flavours")

Let me explain, he said and I quote," Let me ask you something could you spend your life eating only one thing like...lets say chicken....could you spend your whole life just eating that? Or would you wanna eat other things. It's the same with marriage except instead of chicken, its your S.O."

"Well, I think of it as something different." I answered back after laughing.

"I think of it as a chance to spend the rest of your life with that one person you love. You only marry when you know" I said emphasizing the know "nothing's going to tear you apart."

Charlie laughed "Looks like we do have something we don't agree on, Dragon-heart."

I loved it when he used my nickname even though I never understood why he called me that.

"Why do you call me 'dragon-heart'?" I asked

Charlie laughed again. "I thought it was obvious. You DO have a dragon heart. Your wise, fun, fiery in a good and bad way, your my good luck charm and you have the biggest,most loyal, most good hearted heart I know." (Does the last part make sense? I feel like it doesn't make sense. Is it bad that I doubt my work? Am I weird?)

That was the sweetest thing anyone ever said to me. I wrapped my arms around him and he whispered in my ear, "You might wanna talk to dad, he was the worst of all when you were gone 'course he never showed it."

When I let go of him, I looked over my shoulder and saw dad looking at me. I smiled at him and walked over to him.

"Hi daddy." I said giving him a smile.

"Hello, princess."

Harry's P.O.V

I knew just what to do to prove my love to her.

I went over to the telephone to call someone (or something).

After a few minutes I said, "Everyone, I have an announcement." I saw everyone's eyes turning to me and I continued. "I want all of you to dress in something fancy because I'm taking you all to a restaurant and no one can change my mind because I already booked a reservation."

All the girls including Ginny almost ran up the stairs.

Ginny's P.O.V

"Hey, do you think this would look alright on me?" I asked Hermione holding up a gorgeous green dress that I had. (you'll see it later)