Chapter 32

Back at Hogwarts;

On Harry's 1st day as a professor;

As Harry took his seat at the professor's table, right to Mcgonagall and left to Slughorn, he searched around for a girl with flaming red hair, chocolatey brown eyes and freckles here and there.

He saw Ginny entering and he didn't fail to notice other boys staring at her as well, which he greatly disliked.

"Everyone. May I have your attention?" Professor Mcgonagall said standing up.

"As you may have noticed, Professor Adams is not with us today, the reason behind this is because Mr. Harry Potter has been kind enough to take his place for 2 weeks a month but sadly he has said this will only go on for this year as he also has to work at the Ministry of Magic. And Mr.Potter would like to speak some words as well." The headmistress stated sitting down while Harry stood up.

"Hullo everyone. I'm Harry Potter but I guess Professor Potter to you. And what I'm about to say will be....surprising, some of you may think wrong but....let's just get to it. You will often see me snogging a girl with red flaming hair, chocolatey brown eyes and freckles who is also the little sister of my best friend, Ron Weasley. Well, before you go telling the headmistress about us snogging, I just want to tell you that Professor Mcgonagall has kindly allowed us to snog as much as we want." Harry said which made Mcgonagall choke on her pumpkin juice.

"And I would also like all the boys constantly staring at my girl, to stop. She's mine. And the same goes to girls staring at me. I'm all her. Thank you." Harry said taking a seat while he saw Ginny trying not to laugh.

"Th-thank you for the ummmm speech Mr.Potter. Now off you go. Don't you have classes all of you?" Mcgonagall asked everyone which made everyone rush out the doors.

"Good morning Professor Potter." Ginny said as she caught up with Harry in the corridors.

"Well, good morning beautiful. But I think you're forgetting something." Harry said looking at her.

"What is that Professor?" she asked, genuinely confused.

"My good morning kiss." Harry answered leaning in.

"Nope. See....this is your punishment for not telling me, no kisses for a week." Ginny said pushing him away gently while giggling.

"Come on Gin! You can't take my kisses." Harry said looking at her with pleading eyes.

"Actually, I can. I'll see you in class on Wednesday Professor." Ginny said walking off to Charms.

Harry just stared at her while shaking his head in amusement. He couldn't stay mad at her so he went to teach the 6th year Gryffindors and Slytherins.

As his classroom came into view, he saw many Gryffindors and Slytherin, more specifically Gryffindor girls and Slytherin girls, standing in front of the door.

"Good morning everyone." Harry said when all the 6th years, girl and boys, came.

"Good morning Professor Potter." they chirped, enthusiastically.

"Well, Professor Adams was kind enough to inform me that you all only learnt dark arts last year, so...basically you all learnt nothing of use." Harry said leaning on his desk.

He sighed mentally, he had no idea what he was supposed to do. "I should've made a time table like Hermione said so." he muttered to himself.

"Okay, first of all I want all of you to tell me how many of you were in the DA in my fifth year." Harry said.

A decent amount of Gryffindors put their hands up, including Romilda. But Harry knew many of them were lying. He rolled his eyes.

"Honestly." He said sternly, which left only 3 hands up.

He nodded.

"Okay, so we're going to be doing the Fire-Creating Charm today." Harry said, moving over to the black board writing down the instructions.

"Okay. So the wand movement is simple, it's just like a flame, curving flick up and then curving flick down. Understood." Harry said to which everyone nodded.

"And the will power depends on how bright you want your flame to be. Concentration depends on how long you want your flame to live. Now, I'm going to give you all a piece of stick and you all need to set fire to it. Not too big please." Harry said conjuring up a stick and duplicating it.

He was glad to see most of the kids (that made him feel old thinking of them as kids) could do it and most of them had bright flames.

"Wonderfully done everyone! I'll be seeing you all next Monday and don't forget to practice the spell." Harry said once the class ended.

Hey guys....THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH FOR 2.3 K VIEWS!!!

YOU'RE THE BEST!

Anyway....

ADIOS AMIGOS