Chapter 5

Arthur's P.O.V

Thank Merlin, I put up the Mufliato spell because I'm pretty sure everyone would be running to the shed because of that scream.

"Harry.....I need you to understand." I said to a fuming Harry

"Mr.Weasley you need to understand, I'm in love with your daughter-" I interrupted Harry shouting "So that's why you LEFT her? BECAUSE YOU LOVED HER?!!!"

Harry looked gobsmacked but I continued "YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT SHE ISN'T THE LITTLE GIRL SHE USED TO BE, RUNNING AROUND FOR YOU! SHE'S A GROWN, STRONG, INDEPENDENT WOMAN AND SHE DOESN'T NEED YOU BREAKING HER HEART."

Harry sighed "You're right, she's not a little girl anymore, so she doesn't need anyone looking out for her." He said softly. "Mr. Weasley..." he continued. "You have to understand....I love her more than anything and I have every intention marrying her in the near future, hell, dad already sees her as his daughter then why can't you see me as your son-in-law?"

I only sighed at that, "Alright, you can marry her..." His face lit up "BUT, only when she's finished Hogwarts, has got a career and when her other brothers, who have an intention of marrying, are married."

He grinned widely before replying, "Alright Mr. Weasley."

"Oh and Harry? After you're married, call me Arthur." I said

Ginny's P.O.V

I saw Harry and Daddy walk back into the Burrow and when I saw Daddy walk away, I rushed off to Harry and asked, "What did Daddy want?"

"Nothing special." He replied with a shrug. "Only asking what the function of a rubber duck is."

I laughed at that, yeah that seemed like Daddy.

"So are you guys going to stay here for a while or are you gonna leave?" I asked

"Well, I think we might stay because we have to go to the ministry to announce your return so....yeah I think we might stay." He said smiling brightly. "And you know I sure hope and can sleep in a bedroom with you." He said with a wink at me.

I slapped his arm lightly before muttering, "Git."

He laughed at my behaviour before pulling me into a quick snog.

"Oi! Get a room!" shouted Ron

"Why don't we do as he asked, Gin?" Harry asked loud enough for everyone.

"Let us go to my bedroom, Harry." I answered with the same voice level as his.

We hurried up the stairs and into my bedroom, stiffling laughs when we heard Ron shout "OH NO YOU DON'T, POTTER!"

When we finally got to my bedroom I laughed so much that tears came in my eyes while Harry had other intentions.

He pulled me to him and kissed me like I had done on his 17th birthday. But faith just so happened to hate me because Ron came in and ruined the moment by dragging (literally dragging) Harry down the stairs and when I saw Harry's face, pleading for help, I laughed and then waved goodbye to him which earned me a death glare from him.

Fred's P.O.V

"Hey Georgie?" I asked when we were going to bed in our apartment above our shop.

"Yeah, Freddie?"

"How's Alicia doing?"

I saw my twin smirk, "Why do you wanna know?" Georgie asked

I blushed before answering "No reason. Goodnight Gred."

" 'Night Forge." he answered before turning the lights out.

AND ANOTHER CHAPTER IS DONE

*starts doing happy dance*

Wow though, 55 reads!! THAT'S AWESOME. I ONLY THOUGHT AT LEAST 5 PEOPLE WOULD READ THIS STORY BUT NOPE AND I JUST SAW THIS BUT I GOT #79 IN HINNY!!!

*ends happy dance*

THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME, YES ME ANYWAY SEE YA ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

ADIOS AMIGOS