Chapter 43

As Ginny reached the DADA classroom, she immediately banged on the door to Harry's study.

"Who- Hey Gin. How are you?" Harry asked before he was basically dragged into his own study.

"You knew Gwenog Jones was watching the Quidditch matches didn't you." It wasn't a question but Harry nodded before stuttering out an excuse which was cut off by Ginny's lips.

"Merlin, I love you. So, Gwenog and her team told me that after 1 month of Hogwarts, I'd get to join the Holyhead Harpies!" Ginny squealed to which Harry grinned.

"I knew you'd make it. But I think this calls for a celebration." Harry replied winking while his arms snaking around her waist while her arms snaked his neck.

"You bet Potter." Ginny replied as Harry put the same spell he used in the Room of Requirement.

2 hours later;

"Jack, Hermione, would you two mind calling Lisa and Luna to the Black Lake?" Ginny asked to which they both nodded and set off to find them while Ginny went to the Black Lake.

"What's wrong Ginny?" Lisa asked worried.

"I got accepted into the Holyhead Harpies!" Ginny exclaimed to which the girls squealed and Jack grinned.

"We knew you'd get in!" Luna said dreamily.

Time Skip (Graduation) (There isn't anything else happening);

"WOOHOO!" Came the sound of all the 7th years as they threw their Wizarding Hats up in the air.

"Now now everyone! Come on, we need to get going!" The head boy said, running over to the Hogwarts Express.

"You two promise you'll keep in touch?" Ginny asked Lisa and Jack.

"Of course. Did you know we were moving into the same neighborhood as Harry?"  Jack answered as he put the girls' and his luggage up.

"Yeah, you only mentioned it 217 times this week." Ginny replied.

"Hey guys. Mind if I join?" Harry asked leaning into the door frame.

"'Course." Ginny answered, standing up giving Harry to sit while she sat on his lap to 'save space' in the crowded compartment.

It was Ginny, Jack, Lisa, Hermione, Luna and now Harry as well.

The ride to 9 3/4 was rather uneventful other than Jack stating that he and Lisa wanted to be healers while Hermione stated how she was going to work at the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures while Harry and Ginny slept soundly in each other's embrace.

"Ginny! It's amazing to see you sweetie." Mr.Weasley said hugging his daughter while Hermione wasted no time in snogging her husband and apparating to their apartment while Jack and Lisa did the same thing (only they apparated to their new house) and Luna only apparated with her dad.

"You too daddy. I've got great news! But it'll have to wait." Ginny said, she had already sent out letters telling them of her success while she'd tell her parents, the marauders and Lily face to face.

----------------------------------------------------------------

When they reached the Burrow, she saw her mum and Lily standing there while the marauders and her dad were still apparating over. Ginny took a deep breath, she knew the marauders, Lily and her dad were going to be very proud but her mum....well....she was always the tone of surprise.

"Now everyone, Ginny has some news for all of us." Arthur said, which made the eyes of all the people there turn to her while Harry squeezed her hand reassuringly.

"G-Gwenog Jones, the captain of Holyhead Harpies, came to me and asked me if I wanted to join her team." Ginny said which made grins and smiles appear on everyone's faces except her mum's.

"You said no right?" Molly asked her daughter but she got a shake of her head which made her furious while everyone else started cheering her.

"ENOUGH! GINERVA YOU WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS....THIS....BARBARIC GAME!" Molly shouted, silencing all the cheers.

"But Mum-" She started.

"NO! YOU ARE GROUNDED GINERVA! NO MORE FLYING UNTIL..UNTIL....UNTIL YOU'RE MARRIED! GO UP TO YOUR ROOM!" Molly yelled getting off her seat and pointing to the stairs while Ginny stormed up.

"Harry, can I talk to you?" Arthur asked to which Harry nodded.

"What's wrong Mr.Weasley?" Harry asked once Arthur had pulled him into the shed.

"I....I want you to propose to Ginny." Arthur stated.

"Really! That's great! I was only going to ask you but if you suggest it. But I must ask, why the sudden change of heart?" Harry asked.

"If Ginny wants to be a Professional Quidditch player then she'll have to go through Molly for it. But we all agreed that once each they were married or engaged, they could do whatever they wanted and the parents had no say, which was the reason why Molly didn't set Bill up in a blind date or do anything bad." Arthur answered.

"Alright, Arthur." Harry replied grinning making Arthur smile at him.

Hey guys! Yup I know I already posted but.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY story_lover_10.

IF ANY OF YOU HAVE A BIRTHDAY MAKE SURE TO TELL ME CUZ I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO POST ANOTHER CHAPTER ON THE SAME DAY!

Anyway..................................

ADIOS AMIGOS