Chapter 39

After a long lecture on how a woman should act;

"Do you understand Ginerva?" Mrs.Weasley asked Ginny.

"Yes mum." Ginny answered, biting her lip to stop a remark coming out.

"Good. Now, I don't want you to ever, ever fly again, unless it's in school." Mrs.Weasley said to which she only got a nod.

In reality, Ginny was lying, she wanted to play Professional Quidditch and no one could stop her. Deep down, she knew her mum had good intentions but not everyone was a 'proper lady'. Take Gwenog Jones for example, she wanted to play Quidditch and her family supported her. Then why couldn't Ginny's do the same?

Meanwhile with Harry and his dad;

James was laughing at something Harry said but Harry couldn't remember. The only thing he could think about was Ginny and her dreams. Ginny always wanted to play Professional Quidditch and everyone saw that, unfortunately, so did Mrs.Weasley. She could see the way Ginny looked up to Quidditch but wanted to strip it off her and, obviously, tried to force her to become a house wife.

"Harry?" James asked waving his hand in front of his face.

"Sorry, what?" Harry asked, mentally shaking himself out of his daydream.

James followed Harry's gaze to see Molly looking at her daughter, disappointed, while Ginny looked at her shoes with her hands clenched so hard you could see the words 'I will not help blood traitors' written clearly on them even if you were on the other side of the tent.

"Go talk to her. She'll open up." James said patting his son's shoulder before walking away to Lily.

Harry looked at his father's retreating figure before walking off to Ginny.

"Hey Gin." Harry said as Mrs.Weasley left.

"Hi Harry." Ginny answered, visibly relaxing.

"What's this?" Harry asked, taking her hand with the writing on and rubbing his thumb over it.

"Carrows." Ginny answered shortly but it was enough for Harry to understand.

"May I have this dance?" Fred asked coming behind Harry.

"Of course my good man." Ginny answered.

"I've been replaced." Harry gasped in mock horror.

"You know, I wouldn't trade you for anything, besides, it's just one dance." Ginny replied before being dragged to the dance floor by Fred.

Harry just chuckled at the duo. Fred was definitely her favourite twin. It was obvious, the way she looked up to him and the way her mum disapproved her pranks and detentions while Fred and George always shouted proudly "That's our sister!"

"Hullo Harry." Jack said pulling Harry out of his thoughts.

"Hi Jack." Harry answered.

"Where's Ginny?" Jack asked, taking a seat next to him.

"Dancing with Fred." Harry answered pointing to where she was dancing.

"Listen, what happened when you two came downstairs..." Jack trailed off, earning a shudder from Harry.

"Next time, do it in your room." Harry said to which Jack nodded, red in the face.

"Come on Jack! This is my favourite song!" Lisa said coming over and pulling him to the dance floor.

As Harry became lost in thoughts of Ginny again, his favourite song came up which immediately caught his attention.

He walked over to Ginny's dancing figure and tapped Fred on the shoulder to which Fred turned around.

"Can I cut in?" Harry asked looking over at Ginny.

"She's all yours." Fred answered, giving Ginny one last hug.

When the song ended, they didn't stop dancing. They danced to at least 2 more songs until they both agreed it was better to go out for a while.

As they walked to Ginny's secret hideout, they both agreed they should've taken brooms. It wasn't a long walk but it would've been better with the wind in their hair. Nonetheless, the couple made it to the hideout and just laid down, staring at the stairs.

"There's Libra." Harry said pointing at the sky.

"There's Aquila." Ginny replied pointing as well.

This went on for a while, they spotted constellations for a while until they came to a particular star.

"There's Sirius." Harry said pointing up again.

"Sirius?" Ginny asked confused.

"Sirius is the name of the brightest star in our universe." Harry answered.

"I knew Sirius was the hottest bachelor in his days but I didn't know he was a star." Ginny joked.

Harry chuckled at her joke, it was a good one but he may or may not have been a bit too interested in her than her joke.

A chilly breeze came, signalling it was getting a bit cold so Harry got up, pulling Ginny with him and they went to the Burrow before heading up to bed to do something a bit more different than sleeping.

Hey guys! How are you?

I'M GREAT! And thank you all again for over 3k!

Anyway.............

ADIOS AMIGOS