Bonus Chapter (Chapter 34)

In detention, that evening;

As Ginny entered her boyfriend's classroom, she heard his voice say "Good evening, love."

"Evening Potter." Ginny said, true to her word

"Today, you'll be doing some lines for me." Harry said which was responded by the sound of taking parchment out.

"What am I to write, love?" Ginny asked.

"I will not interrupt my professors. 5 times." Harry said winking at her, which was responded by a sly grin.

"Of course." Ginny said, getting to work.

After about 30 seconds she was done with her quest and took the parchment over to Harry.

"What do I do now, professor?" Ginny asked with mock innocence.

"Well, you can help me." Harry answered and when Ginny was about to grab a chair, he hastily added "No chair will be needed."

As Ginny came over to him once more, he placed his hands on her waist and sat her firmly on his lap.

"You know, if all the other boys wouldn't stare at you, as much as they did. I would've liked what you were wearing." Harry said, his hands stroking her thigh.

"Don't lie, you know you like it." Ginny said winking at him

"You're right I do." Harry said before kissing her deeply.

He licked Ginny's bottom lip to which she gladly allowed him in and once their tongues found each other's they started dancing in their mouths.

Ginny was so lost in the kiss she didn't notice Harry's hands moving up her skirt. Only when he started stroking her inner thigh, she moaned.

"This is rather uncomfortable Harry, why don't we go to your room?" Ginny suggested after pulling away.

"You read my mind." Harry said, putting her over his shoulder while silently casting the spell to prevent her from getting pregnant.

He put her down on the bed and....well I won't go into many details but I can say they made love.

Hey guys, I know this is short but this is a bonus chapter and I also wanted to say sorry if you were expecting a longer chapter.

I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to upset you guys.

Anyway.............

ADIOS AMIGOS