Chapter 35

As Harry woke up, he looked over to see a blurry woman with red, fiery hair. Wait...blurry? He quickly found his glasses that were down on the floor beside his bed and put them on.

"Much better." he thought as he saw Ginny's bare body cuddling into his side.

He quietly got out of bed and put on his wizarding clothing but only after giving Ginny a peck on the lips.

He did a spell to make her uniform from yesterday not so wrinkly but when he found her bra and knickers he blushed a bright red.

When he was done with everything he went back over to the bed and started kissing her neck moving all the way up to just behind her ear.

"Good morning love." Harry muttered in her ear while still kissing just behind it.

"Mmmmm, good morning." Ginny answered while sitting up and pulling the blanket with her.

"You need to get up. I'm pretty sure Professor Mcgonagall wouldn't be very pleased if you came late." Harry said

"Okay, just a minute." Ginny said stretching which made the blanket she was holding up go down.

As Harry stared at her, it took all his might not to jump at her and just stay there for the rest of the day.

At the Great Hall;

Harry had decided he go before Ginny went because it would probably create a rumor that Harry and Ginny were sleeping together (not that it wasn't true)

So, after around 10 minutes of Harry waiting for Ginny to enter, she did but still NOT WEARING HER CLOAK!

Harry glared at all the boys staring at her when he caught Ginny's eye and she winked at him all the while sitting next to Hermione and Jack.

"Harry m'boy! How are you this wonderful morning?" Slughorn asked taking his seat next to Harry.

"I'm great Professor." Harry answered

"Only because you made love to Ginny eh." he thought.

"Please call me Horace, Harry." Slughorn said waving away the formalities.

"Of course Horace." Harry said taking a bite out from his buttered toast.

Time skip (1 week later)

"You're all dismissed." Harry said waving away all the 7th years.

As Harry collected his items he turned around to see Jack Williams still sitting on his seat patiently.

"Yes Mr.Williams?" Harry asked in an enthusiastic tone.

Over the week, Ginny had made Harry spend time with her brother in all but blood (Jack) and Harry seemed to like Jack much more than he did before, before Harry had despised him but now he really saw why Ginny thought he was a great friend.

"Well...Professor-" He started before he was cut off.

"My friends call me Harry, only call me Professor in class and detention." Harry said kindly while taking a seat at his desk.

"Well....Harry, see....ummmm, you know I'm engaged to Lisa, hell, everyone does. But only you, Ginny and Lisa's sisters know when we're getting married, on Christmas break. And....." he took a deep breath "I want you to be my Best Man." he continued.

Harry just stared at him and with every passing second Jack got more nervous.

"Ginny's the Maid of Honour! Of course I'm not forcing you. You don't have to be if you don't want to!" He rambled but stopped when Harry raised his hand.

"I'd be honoured to be your Best Man, mate." Harry answered getting up and pulling him to a manly hug.

"Awwwww, look at my 2 boys making up." The voice of none other than Ginny Weasley came from the door.

"Hi Gin! He just-" Harry said breaking apart from the hug.

"Asked you to be his Best Man? I know him too well to not know what he'd do Potter." Ginny answered.

"Now get out, Jack. I have detention with the hottest Professor in Hogwarts." Ginny said inviting herself in.

"Of course, oh Queen of Quidditch." Jack said, sarcasm dripping in his tone.

"Thank you, thank you. Now the Queen of Quidditch dismisses you." Ginny said to which Jack left but not before whispering "Ginny's favourite is milk chocolate with caramel inside."

Harry just stood there dumbfounded and confused but just shrugged it off.