Chapter 18

Hey....I said I'll try to post on Monday and Wednesday and here we are so.....

HAVE FUN READING

(P.S This is all Harry's P.O.V the day after Ginny's birthday)

There I stood, outside of the men's bathroom which was actually a secret way to the Ministry Of Magic.

I stepped into a stall and flushed myself down.

The usual greetings of "Hello Mr.Potter." and "Good morning Mr.Potter." followed by giggles from the girls could be heard when I passed them.

I greeted the men back and ignored the all too familiar giggles.

I sped up to my office only to be stopped by Rita Skeeter herself.

"Ah....Harry! Can I call you Harry?" Skeeter asked

"Well..I'd prefer if you-"

"Of course you don't! We have known each other since you were 12 years old after all!"

"Well..actually-" I was cut off again.

"So.. I was wondering if you could help me by answering some questions?"

"I'm sorry but-" I was cut off again!

"Perfect! So....is the rumour true that you and Miss Weasley-sorry Mrs.Potter have been married ever since her return and that she is pregnant with another celebrity's ,to be more specific Viktor Krum's, child?!"

"WHAT!!" I exclaimed, mad anyone would even suggest a thing

"THERE'S NOT A SINGLE THING TRUE ABOUT THAT! AND IF YOU WRITE ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN WHAT I'M SAYING, I still remember your secret, beetle." I said the last part in a soft dangerous voice.

She gulped.

"Th-thank y-you for your t-time M-Mr.P-P-Potter." she said before running to the fireplaces to exit.

After a few hours

I was staring by the time break came along.

I immediately took out my muggle lunch box and what I saw was very creative

It was perfect since I was starving.

Love you Gin

Heart...she can't hear you

So? We'll just tell her after we go back home!

How do you know if Mrs.Weasley didn't make it?

Because, she wouldn't make anything as creative as this!

Can I eat my food in peace?!

"Hey Harry?" asked a new auror after poking his head in my office.

"Yes?"

"The Minister wants to see you." he answered before leaving.