Chapter 2

(A/N I am sooo sorry for not posting the day that I posted my story I got a notification from school saying I had to go to school tomorrow so yeah....Anyway back to the story. P.S this is still in Harry's P.O.V)

In Hagrid's hut:

"What're yeh lot doin' here?" Asked the half-giant named Hagrid while letting us in

"Hagrid, when you visited the forest, did you find a strange type of rock?" I asked ignoring Hagrid's question.

"Well when yeh go in the fores', yeh're gonna find very weird rocks." Answered Hagrid with a curious look on his face.

"No, I mean like a rock with the deathly hallow's symbol on it?" I said

Hagrid just looked at me with a confused look on his face "How do yeh know 'bout the hallows? And to answer yeh're question yes I did."

"I need the rock, Hagrid." I said completely ignoring his question again.

"I ain't givin' yeh the rock until I get some answers." Said Hagrid

I didn't want to answer any of his questions but I had to. "Fine but only three questions."

Hagrid nodded "Alright, how do yeh know abou' the hallows?"

"Well when I was supposed to be here in Hogwarts for my 7th year I went looking for......something and I guess we, as in me, Ron and Hermione, just stumbled on it." I answered.

Hagrid nodded "What did yeh go lookin' for?

"Horcruxes." I answered

"Why?"

"Dumbledore sent us." I said

"Alrigh' well a deal's a deal so...." Hagrid said walking to a shelf with a box on it. Hagrid opened the box and started searching for something, at last he stopped and pulled the Resurrection Stone out of the box and handed it to me.

I immediately dashed out of the hut and into the forest. There I turned the stone thrice in hand and then came my dad, my mom, Remus, Sirius, Tonks, Fred and finally the most beautiful of them all (in my opinion) came Ginny.

She looked exactly like the way she died excluding the cuts. I immediately ran over to hug her but that was when I realized I couldn't. I couldn't touch her then I heard dad's voice say "Ouch, well everyone, looks like we are of no use to Harry, let's go back then." He said in a sarcastic tone. I rolled my eyes and I saw mum hit him. I could only grin at that but when I turned back to Ginny she was smiling warmly at me. That only brought me back to reality, I had to apologize to her "Ginny...." I started. "Don't apologize. It wasn't your fault." Ginny said.

I then remembered what I was supposed to do "I'll be right back." I said to everyone then I disapparated.

I went to Dumbledore's grave and took the Elder Wand "I'll be back." I said then apparated back to the forest. ( I know you can't apparate or disapparate within Hogwarts but for the sake of this chapter let's pretend you can) When I came back I put all the hallows together then Death appeared " What can I do for you, master?" He asked while bowing, I heard a few gasps but I ignored them and said "I want you to bring back 7 people from the dead." "What do I get in return, master?" Asked Death. "I have destroyed Voldemort who made 7 horcruxes, so it is only right I get the chance to bring 7 people back from the dead." I answered. "I suppose, yes. Who are these people, master?" Death asked. "James Potter, Lily Potter, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks-Lupin, Sirius Black, Fredrick Weasley and Ginerva Weasley." I answered. Death snapped his fingers and everyone came back. Everyone hugged each other and I finally had Ginny back.

To be Continued

Vote

Comment

Follow