Chapter 38

As Harry stared at her face, he saw the patient look in her eyes, he had never seen before, a look of sadness, showing him his wrong ways, and a look of guilt, for bringing it up on her best friends' wedding.

"I....I'm so sorry Gin." Harry said, not knowing what else to say.

"No, I should be the one who should be saying sorry, you can tell me whenever you want, I'm not pushing-" Ginny stated.

"You never were Gin, you were always so patient and love me for me, hell....you waited over 5 years for me to tell you how I felt. It's only fair I tell you all of mine." Harry said before launching into the story of why the Golden Trio went on the run, how they found horcruxes, how he was a horcrux. In short, he told her everything.

"Wow....of all the things I was expecting...." Ginny remarked once he finished the story of his journey.

"I know...." Harry replied only staring at her bewildered face while she sat on her bed.

She patted the space next to her, motioning Harry to sit down and he obeyed. Once Harry sat down she shifted herself so she was sitting on his lap, her legs wrapping his torso while his arms gladly snaked around her waist.

"So....no more secrets?" Ginny asked into his neck while placing soft kisses on it.

"No more secrets." Harry repeated.

"We should get going, wouldn't want Slytherin Barbie getting too worried about his best mate."  Ginny reasoned, pulling away from his neck while he dived into her's.

"After 5 minutes." he muttered.

They stayed like that, Harry kissing her neck while Ginny moved her head back to give him more room, for a bit over 5 minutes.

"Harry, I think it's time to go." Ginny said in a tone that left no space for argument. "Besides..you'll get plenty of me tonight." Ginny continued which made Harry's head shoot up with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Of course love." Harry replied as Ginny got off his lap, sliding.

"Come on." Ginny said pulling him up and they walked downstairs hand in hand to find a sight for sore eyes.

"My innocent eyes!" Ginny screamed trying to forget what she had just seen and Harry tried as well but the picture was fresh in both their minds.

Jack....Lisa.....................you can imagine what they were doing I hope if not then I'll give you a hint, they were both half naked.

Harry and Ginny ran out of the Burrow, both feeling like they'd rather have the Cruciartus Curse put on them instead of ever seeing that again, but then again, they would also like to have the Torturing Curse put on themselves rather than the love of their life go through it. Ginny shivered as they made their way back to the tent, slightly calming down.

"I never wanna see that again." Ginny said to which Harry only nodded before smirkng down at her.

"You know....when you said 'my innocent eyes' you were lying." Harry said plainly while Ginny looked at him with a bewildered expression.

"How?"

"Well....you've seen me with nothing on so...." Harry replied to which Ginny blushed a brilliant scarlet and presented him with a light smack on his arm.

"Ginny, Harry! Where were you two?!" The concerned voice of Mrs.Weasley came.

"We were flying mum." Ginny answered in a normal voice that almost fooled Harry as a real truth.

"What did I say about flying Ginerva? You're a woman! You shouldn't be flying, instead you should be studying and working on cleaning the house or something a normal woman would do."  Mrs.Weasley scolded as Ginny suddenly sought interest in her shoes while biting her lip to stop a nasty remark from getting out.

"Mrs.Weasley, I assure you that Ginny has every right to fly if she wants to." Harry said which earned him a look of gratitude from Ginny but a look of disapproval from her mum.

"Harry, this is a family matter, why don't you go talk to Ron or something." Mrs.Weasley said politely while dragging Ginny to the other side of the tent before Harry could say anything.

Hey guys.........OVER 3 THOUSAND VIEWS AND 100 VOTES!!!!!

WOOHOO

If I told my past self (who had 2 views back then) about the fact she'd, or I'd, get 3k views one day, she'd definitely think I was lying.

Again...thank you all soooo much for over 3k

Anyway...........

ADIOS AMIGOS