Chapter 31: The Brandish Squad

Erza smiled proudly as another ship was taken down. "Yes! We are victorious."

"We still have 3 more ships." Lucy panted.

"Uh, you're bleeding." Gray pointed to her thigh.

"So are you." She gestured to his face. "You're also shirtless."

"What?!"

"Gray, please try to keep your clothes on for the rest of the mission." Erza sighed in disappointment.

"That's not happening." Happy giggled.

"Shut up, cat." Gray glared at him as he put his shirt back on.

"Hey, guys?" Wendy's eyes widened. "The other 3 ships are surrounding our ship."

"Oh great we've been noticed." Lucy sighed.

"Guess we have to fight!" Erza smirked.

"Leave Brandish for last." Gray said as they leaped onto another ship.

"Sky Dragon's Wing Attack!" Wendy shouted. Happy held onto Wendy tightly as she fought.

"Heaven's Wheel!" Erza exclaimed as she requipped.

"Star Dress: Virgo Form!" Lucy dug holes in the bottom of the ship, causing it to sink.

"Lucy!" Erza shouted in annoyance. "We're still on here."

"Sorry!"

"Ice-Make: Stopper!" Gray sealed the holes, but it was too late. The boat was filled with a decent amount of water.

"Abort ship!" Erza yelled as she leaped towards the other ship.

"Hey! Help us!" The soldiers shouted as their ship sank.

"Good job Lucy." Erza nodded to her. "Now we don't have to waste magic power and fight them."

"Heh, you're welcome..." Lucy scratched her head.

"Ice-Make: Lance!"

"Sonic Claw!"

"Sky Dragon's Roar!"

"Aqua Metria!"

"Only 3 more soldiers!" Happy cheered.

"Ugh." Gray groaned. "Ice Devil's Rage!" He smiled as the soldier froze, but not before he was able to hit him with a blast of fire, burning him. "Gross, fire wizards. The only fire wizard I'm okay with is Natsu. Ice-Make: Hammer!" He dropped it on the soldier's head. He kicked the unconscious frozen man into the water, making him a floating ice cube.

Lucy struggled in hand to hand combat with another soldier.

"Don't I know you?" He asked.

"No?"

His eyes widened. "It's you! You're one of those Fairy Tail flies!"

She gasped as she came to realization. "You're the captain of this squad!"

"I'm gonna kill you! How dare you infiltrate my ship and lie!"

"I'd like to see you try!" She punched him.

"Ha, you fight like a girl!" The captain snarled.

"I am a girl!" Lucy frowned. "Regulus Lucy Kick!" He grunted as she kicked his jaw back harshly. "Oops, did that hurt?"

"You brat!" He spat blood on her.

Lucy used water magic to fight him. "I'm not losing to a sexist jerk like you."

He clenched his fist and Lucy suddenly cried out in pain. "Oops, did that hurt?"

"What are you doing to me?" Lucy groaned as she clutched her chest. "I can't breathe."