Chapter 32: Arriving at Fairy Tail

"Erza!" Wendy yelled nervously.

"What's wrong?" She ran over to the petite Mage.

"Look." Wendy pointed to the guild hall.

"We're already here?!" 

"Whose magic is doing this?" Gray demanded.

"I don't know." Erza frowned.

"ERZA!" Lucy shouted from the other side of the boat.

Erza sighed. "What now?" She looked at what Lucy was pointing at. "NO!"

"She's gonna kill us!" Happy squealed. Mirajane was hovering in front of Fairy Tail, about to attack the ship.

"SOUL EXTINCTOR!" 

The Fairies screamed as they were directly hit.

Carla and Happy flew above the explosion. "MIRAJANE!"

She made a face. "Oh no!" She flew towards them.

"Are you okay?" Happy asked.

Erza looked up. She had protected the others with her Adamantine armor. "That really packed a punch."

"Ice-Make: Floor." Gray fell on the ground as soon as it formed.

"That...hurt..." Lucy's head spun as she fell down on top of Gray.

"My head..." Wendy fell on top of Lucy.

Erza sighed at her comrades. "Get up!"

"Erza! I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you." Mirajane landed on the ice and transformed back into her human form. "Are you okay?"

Erza chuckled. "I'm just glad you didn't use one of your more powerful Satan  Souls." Mirajane giggled. "I'm not so sure about the others, though."

"My goodness! Did they really get hurt?"

"No they're just weak." Erza smirked.

"You looking for a fight?!" Gray snapped as he jumped up. Lucy and Wendy yelped as they flew in the air.

"Did you just challenge me?" Erza's eyes darkened.

"Um, no ma'am!"

"Gray!" Lucy scolded. "That hurt!"

"Mira, why don't you tell us what's going on?" Erza requipped and crossed her arms.

"Right. Master decided that me, Sting, Rogue, Lyon, and Gajeel should find Zeref and prevent him from reaching Fairy Tail. We're also supposed to prevent attacks to inland Ishgar." 

"Lyon?" Gray gagged. "Where is he?"

"With the others by the guild hall." Mirajane frowned. "I thought there were supposed to be naval and air ships coming. What happened?"

"We took them down." Wendy said. "Well, some of them."

"Where's Brandish?!" Lucy cried suddenly.

"Right here." Gray gestured to the coffin. "I protected her."

Lucy smiled happily. "Thank you!"

"What happened to her?" Mirajane frowned.

"She was killed." Lucy said sadly as she glanced at the Mage's body. "I want to bring her back to Alakitasia so I can bury her with her mother." She saw Mirajane's questioning look. "It's a long story."

"Let's go to the guild hall." Mirajane suggested. "I'm sure everyone will be happy to see you."

"Ice-Make: Stairs!" Gray shouted. They all walked up the stairs and into the guild hall.