A/N(plus AU info)

Helloooooo you beautiful biscottis

I hope you enjoy these oneshots

Because... well... yeah?

Let's just get to the point. IRL based stories. These stories are pretty much like normal life, with the people playing Minecraft on their computers, except with a couple of obvious differences. I honestly doubt I'll do many of these at all. 

Edit: Ignore the few oneshots at the beginning that are marked with (I) or (M), I decided to stop labeling them bc I realized I accidentally labeled some wrong but I don't want to clog y'alls notifications with "Shmyrm just posted a new story" or whatever it is.

Oh! There will be a trigger warning if its needed.

In Minecraft ones, Minecraft will be similar to real life, with some actual physics, and some in-game mechanics. Just to get the gist of it, here is some info:

-Can Respawn

-Gamemodes are a thing

-Admin basically has superpowers

-Permadeath is only caused by unnatural death(a forbidden weapon, old age, corruption)

-You can't punch anything you wouldn't punch irl, because pain(trees are harvested by pushing them over I guess?)

-Communicators are like phones

-You can switch worlds on your communicator

-People have their own pocket dimension that acts like a room. If they move in together or something their pocket dimensions will combine

-There is a lobby called HQ that anyone can access

-Food and Potions cannot heal anyone 100% unless it is something minor, like a light fever or a paper cut or something.

-Gravity is a thing(most of the time)

-There is a 0.0000000000000001% of permadeath after dying. It's only happened a couple of times out of everyone in existence though so no one is really worried.

-Sickness is a thing

-Someone who is banned goes to this place called Limbo where they are blind and deaf and basically can't do a whole lot because they are stuck in a 10x10 room. You don't need to eat or sleep in Limbo, but you can if you figure out how.

-They can sleep without a bed, but they won't respawn there and phantoms will still come after them as if they hadn't slept at all.

-Conduits give you gills and give you cool looking eyes that kinda glow

-Being out of the world counts as sleeping in your bed.

-Inventories are kind of like bags of sorts that are personalized for each player.

-Everything is shrunken down into a cube in a chest and in inventories, though they can become full-sized if you wave it a certain way(very specific so you don't accidentally do it while flying or something.)

-Night mechanics will change depending on the plot. Sometimes, going to bed will magically speed up the nighttime, even though everyone else will still feel like they stayed up all night. Sometimes night will work like real life. Depends on the story I guess.

-Jevin mechanics are weird

-K I know what I just said about permadeath above but this is like a month later. Some(most) non-permadeath stories will have a set amount of death(usually pretty high, like 200 or more) so they are cautious, but not too cautious.

I'll probably add more if I need to.