Before reading (Book is finished)

I wanted to update/rewrite my Before reading chapter. So its now updated.

Basic Info

-First off This is my first fanfiction, I don't expect this to blow up or anything. Personally I see my oneshots cringy, some people think they are good! Which I'm glad and it makes my day that people like my writing!

-Next thing Like in the description; Artwork is not mine, unless I say it is. You can tell which is mine cause its normally hand drawn and not digital, even though I'm trying to get better at digital art now. The art pieces that are not mine are from google images. The book cover art picture is from How Mellow off of tumblr.

-NONE OF THE DANGANRONPA CHARACTERS ARE MINE!! Spike Chunsoft (I think) is the owners of the Danganronpa games.

-I'm not the best at grammar, You can correct me if you would like, but please be nice about it. I'm trying to get better and better, luckily from reading so much and often I've been learning tips on how to make it better.

-I Don't have much experience in writing, except from what I've learned in school or from when I tried to write a book a few years ago. (Which was so bad) Eventually I want to be able to make my own story and make a visual novel like game in the future, and help with game development and maybe art for that game.

About one-shots

-I DO NOT write smut or lemons. Only fluff, OR angst and turns into fluff/happy ending.

-Some Ideas are my own, however I do look up prompts and am open to any prompts anyone requests. I have a google document that has a bunch of prompts on it, and if anyone requests I will add it to that document for later, and I will try to tag whoever requested when I have used that prompt.

So basically, If you want to request something you can, but most of the time I don't do requests. If I do a request its because I'm either going through writers block or I need prompts to write, and if you do request something I'll try to tag who came up with the prompt if I can.

-Each one-shot is average around 3 or 4k words. I always try to put words at the bottom or top of the chapter as well as when I wrote them. So in the future I can see my progress of my grammar and story telling.

-From now on all one-shots will be one part no matter how long they are. Again I will try to have word counts. for those who want to keep track how much they read. (Like me, I'm one of those people.

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE ONESHOTS!! AND THANKS FOR READING MY WORK!

updated: 4-23-21 (April 23th 2021)