chapter one

dream was sitting in his Bugatti in the middle of his living room in his mansion in los angeles next to the white house. 'i am so rich' he thought to himself. dream was rich. he was texting georgenotfound. georgenotfound did not have a house. georgenotfound lived in the one place. dream was i. n love with georgenotfound so he told georgenotfound. "i love you" dream said. georgenotfound left him on read. dream cried.

georgenotfound had gotten nervous and turned into an apple glade air freshener can so he did not have fingers to text dream back. he used his telepathy to contact sanpap and tell him that he needed help. sappa replied with his brainwaves "okay i'm omw ahaha you're so sexy ahaha" georgenotfound did not like saapn.

meanwhile dream was sitting in his ferrari in the middle of his kitchen in his mansion in las vegas next to the world trade center. he also texted salami. sapnut responded instantly 'okay dream ily please don't leave me i'm so lonely don't be like georgenotfound please dream please' and dream left him on read. dream did not like s.

three minutes later dream heard a knock on his mansion in seattle's door. he opened it and sampna was there. "hi sapnk". dream threw snapn to the ground and beat him until he was unconscious. that's when he saw that sapnal was holding a can of apple glade air freshener. dream grabbed it and set it on the hood of his lamborghini sitting in the middle of the foyer of his seattle mansion.

georgenotfound was freaking out because he was now in dream's house. but georgenotfound could not do anything because he was a can of apple glade air freshener. snapa was still unconscious in dream's main doorway. dream went and slept in his tesla in the middle of his bedroom.