chapter ten

bad grabbed safgap by the hand and dragged him out of the gas station. "c'mon, we better go find them. don't want anything bad happening to them like last time." sxpnxp nodded gravely. he remembered last time.

bad stopped in front of the door of a toyota prius, bashing his elbow through the glass and opening the door from the inside. the two climbed into the stolen vehicle, snpsap grabbing the spare keys in the glovebox and handing them to bad. bad nodded as a silent thanks and started the car, pulling out onto the road.

even though grand theft auto is pretty illegal, bad still usually abided by the law, so he drove the speed limit. "so which of dream's houses did this occur at?" bad asked, eyes still on the road.

"seattle, i think." bastet replied.

wilbur and technoblade walked together in an awkward yet calming silence. wilbur glanced over at technoblade, whose eyebrows were knit together in apprehension. "you okay?" wilbur asked genuinely.

technoblade shrugged, "i'm not too sure, will. i'm worried. worried about dream. we both know he's not the most stable person out there, so how do you think he's taking all of this?"

wilbur smiled uncertainly, "i'm sure he's fine. if we showed up here together, he probably has samnap and georgenotfound." technoblade averted his eyes, staring at the yellow, stained carpet below them.

wilbur sighed and went quiet. dream's okay. technoblade's just worrying a bit too much, right? his own thoughts didn't calm him. maybe technoblade did have a reason to worry. nobody fully understood dream.

lost in thought, wilbur didn't notice the ominous purple glow the next room emitted, but technoblade did. he gasped, tugging on wilbur's sleeve. wilbur looked over at technoblade, frowning. "hm? what's up?"

technoblade pointed ahead of them. wilbur followed his gaze, raising his eyebrows as he saw the glow. "what is that?"

"i don't know. should we turn around? i don't trust this." technoblade mumbled.

wilbur grabbed technoblade's arm as he turned around to retreat. "no. we've come all this way, we deserve something new. a little adventure never hurt anyone."

technoblade raised a brow, "i'm not too sure that statement's correct will." wilbur rolled his eyes and pulled technoblade along with him as he advanced to the next room.

the two rounded the corner into the purple room. wilbur's breath hitched in awe. technoblade gasped again. "will, what the hell? what is this?" he stumbled over his words.

wilbur looked over to technoblade and smirked. technoblade shook his head, "no. nonononono. will, we aren't doing this. let's just look for a way out-"

"no! look, this may be our way out! we have to try." wilbur shouted. technoblade winced, staring at wilbur, debating on what to do. finally, he scoffed and nodded, "fine. but if we don't make it out of here, know that it was your fault." wilbur pumped his fist in the air as a small victory dance.

they both stepped into the obsidian frame, purple invading their vision. technoblade grabbed wilbur's hand and squeezed it.

"we better not die in here, or i'll kill you a second time."