chapter https://youtu.be/_AHpRNJLamc

dream and george had made their way back to dream's house, having had enough 'exploring' for the day. dream unlocked the door, turning the handle and pushing it open.

george followed closely behind, immediately going to the next room to lounge on the large couch. dream separated from the brunette and went to the kitchen to find something to snack on. he opened the pantry, moving containers around to find something to satisfy him for the time being. he settled on a bag of chex mix, grabbing it and heading back to sit with george.

before he could reach his destination, a gasp to his left startled dream, making him drop the bag of chex. he groaned in frustration, turning to scold george for scaring him. except it wasn't george who had made the sudden sound. "sapnap? i didn't know you were still here." dream said in surprise.

sapnap didn't respond. he only stared at dream like a deer in headlights. "sap? you okay there?" dream tried again, lowering his volume. sapnap took a pace backwards, fear apparent on his face. "stay away from me!" he shouted in a shaky voice.

what? dream stepped forward, keeping the distance between the two constant. "sapnap wait. i don't know what's going on, but i didn't have anything to do with it. i swear."

"yes you did!" sapnap yelled at dream. "it was your voice! what did you do to bad?"

"i didn't do anything to anyone, sap." dream raised his hands in front of him submissively. "bad isn't even in this state. he's still in florida, remember?"

sapnap swore under his breath and grabbed dream's hand, dragging him towards his own basement. "wh- sapnap?" dream sputtered.

"those three idiots must've left the minute they were away from us. those bastards." dream heard sapnap mumble to himself. dream decided to stay silent as sapnap lead him down the stairs. oddly enough, the basement light was already on. i must've left it on accidentally. dream reasoned.

dream felt sapnap freeze, his hand going cold. "sapnap, come on. this isn't funny, man." sapnap let out a strangled sound, his eyes locked on something across the room.

dream followed his friend's eyes to see pieces of a shattered flower pot scattered across the cement floor. whoever had done it clearly had no intention of cleaning up after themselves.

"jesus," dream sighed. "if you break something at least try to help a bit."

sapnap was quick to defend himself. "i didn't do it, you did. or bad. or whoever." he said quietly.

"yeah, i'm sure." dream muttered. "just make sure it doesn't happen again. kay?" sapnap stayed quiet. after several minutes of silence, only broken by the occasional sounds of the clay shards, dream turned back around to check if sapnap was still actually there.

well, he was. except his face was covered in blood, and a purple-black bruise covered the left half of his face. if that wasn't enough, his skull was completely cracked open, blood slowly oozing from the wound. there was no way sapnap could possibly be alive.

dream stared at sapnap for a few moments before screaming and covering his mouth with his hands. "what the fuck." he screamed, a feeling of sickness pooling in his throat.

sapnap seemed completely oblivious to the situation, taken aback by dream's sudden outburst. "d-dream? did i do something?" he said hoarsely as he stumbled away from the blonde.

dream looked past sapnap, something else catching his eye. his friend was there with them. when was the last time he had seen him? he couldn't recall. it couldn't have been long ago, right?

the other entity smiled toothily, "what are you making a big deal about? he's fine."

dream quickly looked back at sapnap. as if nothing had happened whatsoever, sapnap sat on the floor in confusion, staring at dream with wide eyes. no blood, no bruise, and no exposed skull. "you...okay there, dream?" sapnap said, almost in a whisper. dream, again, looked to where his other friend had just stood. he was gone. of course.

dream turned and smiled at sapnap, ignoring the situation completely. "yep. now let's get this cleaned up and go watch a movie or something, alright?"

minecraft fanfiction On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara