chaoter two

wilbur was at pizza hut with technoblade. tommy and tubbo were at the neighboring chick-fil-a in the play area. "i am going to write a song" wilbur said. technoblade walked away to go look for the kids. it's not that he didn't like wilbur, he just didn't like talking to him.

"i sure am glad we are out of the uk. i hate that place and i hate being british." tommy said.

tubbo nodded "yes"

tomy's phone buzzed and he checked to see that sajkap had texted him. 'help dream has taken me hostage and stolen georgenotfound' tommy replied 'okay'

"okay tubbo time to go ." tommy yelled. tubbo cried because he did not want to leave th chick-fil-a. tubbo liked chick-fil-a. technoblade came in and dragged both of them out, tubbo screaming and thrashing around trying to get technoblade to let go. technoblade did not let go so tubbo gave up. "wilbur we need to go see dream" technoblade said.

wilbur frowned, "oh okay but i don't like dream he is strange."

technoblade sighed, "i know but he kidnapped snaja and georgenotfound." wilbur shrugged and followed technoblade. in a few feet they were stood in front of dream's seattle mansion. they knocked on the door and dream instantly opened it. "hi guys what are you doing here" dream said.

tubbo and tommy quickly ran to dream's garage and got in his bmw and drove away. technoblade grabbed wilbur's hand and tugged him into dream's mansion. "come on we have to find sappap and georgenotfound." technoblade walked towards the basement stairs.

dream ran to block their path "wait sanaod isn't down there don't go down there." saona walked into the room. "oh hi guys false alarm turns out dream didn't kidnap me he's pretty cool."

"oh okay" they all said in unison. wilbur looked around the open room. "but where is georgenotfound."

dream shrugged. "ion know ask snspbgb". wilbur turned to snaal, who pointed at the can of apple glade air freshener. "oh okay" wilbur said and walked over to it. "why is he glade".

shapnap explained how dream and georgenotfound were madly in love with each other so he turned into glade air freshener. wilbur and technoblade nodded in understanding. d

dream cringed "i don't like glade air freshener but i will make an exception." dream took the georgenotfound from wilbur. georgenotfound and dream kissed. wilbur, technoblade and sopna clapped.