Chapter 1: The Mall

Nicole was sitting on the beach with Niall during sunset. The wind was making a slightly cool breeze. All of a sudden Niall said “Nicole, time to wake up!” She was snapped out of her dream by her 17 year old brother Tyler. Nicole was 16. “Ok I’m up!” she shouted. She quickly got dressed in a pink T-shirt with a red heart, a light blue short skirt, and pink sneakers. She went down and made some toast. Tyler was rushing out the door. “Where are you going?” she asked. “I got a breakfast date with Lisa,” he said. Lisa is his girlfriend. Then she was alone in the kitchen until her parents came down. “Hey sweetie, how you doing?” her dad asked kissing her on the cheek. “Good” she answered. “Good morning honey,” her mom said also kissing her on the cheek. She ate her toast quick. “I have to go to the mall with Tiffany to buy outfits for the One Direction concert,” she said. “Oh, I forgot about that, when is it?” Mom asked. “It’s at 5:00,”she said. “Oh, I better go to the mall now, Tiffany is expecting me at 9:00; it’s already 8:45, bye mom, bye dad!” “Bye sweetie!” they said in unison. She got in her car and drove there. She met Tiffany and they were off. “Let’s go to Shopping Spree!” said Nicole. Shopping Spree is their favorite store. Nicole finally chose a blue t-shirt with a star in the middle, a pink short skirt, star earrings, a red heart necklace, and red fashion sandals. Tiffany chose a yellow t-shirt with a smiley face, a red short skirt, heart earrings, a star necklace, and pink fashion sandals. “Oh man, the concert is in an hour!” said Tiffany. “Want to go to my house to change?” “Sure!” Nicole replied. They each paid for their outfits and got into their cars. They met up at her house and quickly changed. They got into Tiffany’s car and turned on the radio as they were on their way. Tell Me a Lie was on. They got to the arena and turned it off. They were so excited!