Chapter 21: It's Our Anniversary...Let's LWWY

On the day of our anniversary, I wake up and take a quick shower and put this on…

I’m feeling kinda silly today! J I go downstairs and see Niall at the counter, eating some waffles.

“Hey, babe. I made you some waffles!” he says, pulling out another plate of heart shaped waffles. I smile at him.

“Awh, thank you sweetie!”

I sit down at the counter with him and pull out the syrup. I pour it onto my waffles and Niall pulls out some strawberries! Oh, my gosh!

“I thought you’d want some strawberries to go along with it,” he says smiling. Then he goes to the fridge and retrieves a glass of already poured orange juice! He is such a gentleman! He sets it down by my plate on the counter and sits back down. I blush. He looks at me smiling and whispers “Happy anniversary, love.” He leans in for a kiss. We kiss for a minute, then part. I blush madly. He chuckles and picks up his fork. He starts eating again. I start to eat, too. Then, Liam comes in, yawning. “Mornin’” he says groggily. He goes to the cabinet and pours himself a bowl of cereal. Then he goes back upstairs. I look at where he disappeared up the stairs quizzically. He comes back a few minutes later, holding his laptop. He grabs his bowl of cereal and grabs a fork. Of course he would use a fork! J He sits down on the couch and opens up his laptop. I hear him typing while eating his dry cereal. Dry? I guess he doesn’t want to spill milk all over his keyboard. I guess it makes sense. I finish my soft, warm, tasty waffles and eat my strawberries. Then I wash it all down with my delicious orange juice. I finish it all and take it over to the sink, I set the filthy dishes into the sink and quickly rinse them, knowing I would thoroughly clean them later. “So, what’re we doing today?” I ask him sweetly. He smirks and says “Why would I tell you yet? Tsk tsk, it’s a surprise!” He laughs and says “It’s a surprise, love.”

“I know!” I giggle.

Then Tiffany comes in and asks “Hey, Nicole, wanna go shopping at the mall?”

That sounds good to me.

“Sure, let’s go!” I say nodding. “Bye Niall!” I say waving as Tiffany practically pulls me out to her car.

“C’mon, let’s go! I wanna get there before someone steals a good dress!” she complains.

We get into her car, and she starts up the engine.

When we get to the mall, she stops the car and locks it. She grabs my wrist and drags me into the mall. She takes me to The Shoe Lot, a good shoe store. “Why are we going here?” I ask her quizzically. She just smiles and says “Oh, no reason. Just shoppin’!”

We walk in to hear the song Shark in the Water by V V Brown starting. We look through the shelves until Tiffany squeals “Omg, these are perfect for your…er…you!”

I look at them. They’re pretty cute.

I buy them and ask her “Aren’t you going to buy anything?”

She shakes her head and says “Nah, I’m good.”

Then we go into the clothes store Unique Designers. Tiffany grabs me and hauls me over to the dress section. She has me try on a dozen dresses until we find a really pretty one.