Chapter 20: I Thought You'd Never Come

I stand up immediately.

“NICOLE!!” Niall shouts. He runs to me and hugs me. I hug him. He saved me. “I thought you’d never come,” I whispered. “I couldn’t forget you.” We kiss, then he says “I’m here.”

        We walk upstairs holding hands, and I see the man on the floor unconscious.

“Zayn punched him,” Niall tells me. Once the others see me, they run over and hug me. “Oh my gosh, Nicole! You’re okay!” says Tiffany. I laugh. We all talk while Liam calls the police. They come and take the man away. We’ll have a court trial tomorrow. We drive away and finally get home. I run inside. “I missed this place so much!” I exclaim happily. I’m finally home.

I wake up in my nice warm bed. I guess I should put something a little more sophisticated on for the court trial.

I search through my drawers until I find the perfect outfit.

I pull it on and head downstairs. The boys are wearing tuxes. Niall looks so adorable in his tuxedo! I grab some cereal and eat it with the others. Then Tiffany comes down wearing this…

When we finish breakfast, it’s time to go to the court trial.

        When we get to the court, we find our seats. When the trial starts, a few people go up to say what he had done that affected their lives. One woman went up and said “My daughter was kidnapped last year. She has informed me that this man was the culprit!” A few other people come up and tell us all about what he had done. When it was my turn, I was kind of nervous. I walked up to the stand and cleared my throat. Then I said “This man kidnapped me four days ago…” I explain what had happened.

        After everything had been discussed, the judge announced the punishment. (Apparently his name is Jack Olson.)

“For kidnapping ten people, three under the age of 19, Jack Olson will be sent to jail for three years.” Three years! I couldn’t believe it! It was pretty reasonable though. He had severely hurt six of the victims. A lot of people smiled when the judge said that.

        When we get home, I change out of my court clothes and put on this…

I REALLY need to catch up on my school work! I get out my laptop and log onto the school. I catch up on my work and save my work. I sigh as I open up Google. I type in “Jack Olson” and hit enter. I get a ton of results. I finally find the right one and check his background. I found out he’s kidnapped 10 people! Seven girls and three boys! Boys must be harder to put in a trunk. There was also a report on his latest kidnap, me. I dislike the page, since it’s him, and write a comment in the comment section.

“You know that girl in the latest report? That’s me. It was a horrible experience and I’m glad to know that he’s in jail for three years. ;)”