Chapter Ten: Show Time

In the middle of the concert, after More Than This, they announced something surprising. They called up Nicole and Tiffany to the stage! They went up and sat on the couch prop they used for More Than This. Then Niall said “We’re going to have our two girlfriends sing this song with us.” Then he looked at them. “The song, is Stand Up, girls,” he told them. They stood up and Niall whispered to them they would sing at the parts when they all sang. It started up, then they all sang “Woah-oh-ooo-oh-oh, now put your hands up, woah-oh-ooo-oh-oh, cause it’s a stand up. Then later in the song Louis sang “I know your hearts been broken, but don’t you give up. I’ll be there yeah I know it, and fix you with love.” Then Niall sang “It hurts me to think that you’ve ever cried.” Then they all sang the rest and finished. Everyone screamed(like they had been all through the song) and then Harry said “Let’s thank Nicole and Tiffany!” Everyone screamed for Nicole and Tiffany then they sang more songs then it was over. The girls went to the boy’s dressing room while they did the backstage passers. They watched TV in there(yes it has a TV!) until they came back. It was 6:00, so they decided to go to a McDonald’s nearby and grab some lunch. But they got it “To Go” and ate at Nicole’s house. After that, the guys went to their apartment and Tiffany walked home. By then it was 7:00, so she texted her friend Kelly.

*Nicole’s Phone*

T: Heyyy Kelly!

K: Hey! Wuts up?

T: nm. just went to another 1D concert. THEY HAD ME AND TIFFANY SING STAND UP WITH THEM ON STAGE!!!! :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K:OMG THT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!  J

K: sry my mom wants me to take a shower cuz I didn’t this morning. Ugh. L8er!

T: ttyl!

*end of convo*