Chapter 15: Leaving Harry's

The next morning, I wake up to hear Niall opening the door and coming in dressed and showered. I hop out of bed and take a quick shower. I get dressed in this:

I brush my hair and teeth and rush down the stairs for breakfast. The others are just pouring cereal. I grab the Fruit Loops box and pour some into the bowl. Then I grab the milk and pour it in the bowl. Then I fill a glass with orange juice and sit down and eat with the others. Then I get a text from my mom.

M: Hey honey! I found out that the baby’s going to come on February 12th! Will you be home by then?

“Hey, Niall? My mom says she’ll have the baby on February 12th. Will we be back by then?” I ask. He gets a bad look on his face. “No,” he says sadly. “Then I’ll just take a flight to Washington and be there when the baby comes. Then I’ll fly to the place of the next concert and meet you guys at the entrance so I can get in,” I say smiling. They talk about it and agree that I can do that. I text my mom back.

T: I’ll be there! Gtg

M: K, bye!

T: Bye!
*end of convo*

The next day, we pack up and leave Harry’s house. We get in our tour bus and are driven to a concert nearby. We see some fans in line. We also see tents. The fans wanted a good spot in line. Niall smiles. J They go to their dressing rooms and get ready. Zayn checks himself one last time in the mirror, and walks on with the rest. They wait at the edge. The music starts, and Liam walks on alone singing his solo for What Makes You Beautiful. Then Harry comes on singing his solo. Then, the rest come running on and start singing. “Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,…” they sing. They’re doing a special concert. One where they sing Up All Night songs and Take Me Home songs. They sing Rock Me, then More than This, then Heart Attack, then Tell Me a Lie, then They Don’t Know about Us. It keeps going like that until the concert is over. The guys go to sign CDs and stuff and when they finish an hour later, we are driven to a hotel. It’s dark outside, and it’s raining. As the tour van whizzes through the city, I see people holding umbrellas and wearing rain coats walking on the sidewalks. Some walking dogs, some holding the hands of little kids. When the van stops at the hotel, we get our luggage and go inside. We’ve already been checked in, so the front desk man gives us the room key cards and we got into the elevator. On our way up, the elevator stops and a man gets in, presses his button, and just stands there staring at the door. He probably isn’t into One Direction anyway, since he’s like, 40 or something.

That’s when Niall gets a text from Justin Beiber. It’s asking him to be in his new Beauty and a Beat music video featuring Nicki Minaj. Niall actually said no! He said that he was AFRAID of Nicki Minaj! Well, that’s understandable. She can be scary. J So anyway, when we get to our rooms, we decided to unpack and go sightseeing. But, when we get to the lobby door and see the rain, we decide to just have some indoor fun. We go to the lobby pool in our swim suits and have a blast! I see Niall looking for a good place to jump in. When he’s at a deep part, I creep up behind him and push him in jokingly and jump in right after him. I jump up onto his shoulders and he dumps me off laughing. I come up giggling. We play Marco polo for a while, then we just swim around and have fun. After that, we dry off using the hotel pool towels, put them into the towel bin, and open the glass doors. We’re ambushed suddenly by paparazzi! They take a million pictures and shout questions at us. “Where are you going next?” “How are your songs coming along?” We run to the elevator and pile in. Zayn punches the floor number and we ride up to our floor. I change into this…