Chapter 6: New York/Tour Ending

After collecting their luggage, they rushed through the airport and got into the limo. They drove off and were staying at another Marriot Hotel TM. So they decided to make the room arrangements Nicole and Tiffany, Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn. It was only 12:30, so they decided to have lunch at the hotel. After lunch, they all agreed on going to the Statue of Liberty. Everyone let them cut to the front of the line, so they got on the ferry really quick. When they climbed all the stairs to the top, the view was breathtaking. They all tweeted about 6 million pictures! The next day, they had only one concert in New York, and then the tour was over. When they got back to Washington, Nicole and Tiffany’s home state, they went to an apartment building where the boys would stay until their next tour, which wouldn’t be until after Christmas. It was already November and after Thanksgiving. Since Nicole and Tiffany still went to school, their parents explained everything to the principal, so they made an arrangement that whenever they weren’t on tour with the boys; they had to go to school. So the next day, they were already the most popular in the school! All the girls were making a posse around them! It was great! After school they all crowded around their lockers which were next to each other. Nicole had to explain that she was going to Ireland for the next few days to meet Niall’s family. When the bell rang they all headed toward their busses. On the bus, Nicole got a text from Niall.

Nicole’s phone:

N: Hey Nicole.

T: Hey!

N: When u get home, be sure to pack up enough stuff 4 3 days!

J kk!

*end of convo*

At her stop, Nicole got off at her stop and said bye to Tiffany. Tiffany lived two streets behind her. She got off and went home. She had no homework that day because her mom gave her occasional worksheets when she could. When she got inside she raced up to her room and started packing. She got another text from Niall.

N: Can I pick you up in 30 mins?

T: Sure!

N: K

*end of convo*

She finished packing and told her mom when she was leaving. Since it was only 5 minutes to her dad’s office, she drove there to say goodbye. She walked inside and went to his office. She opened the door. “Hi Dad!” she said. “Hi sweetie! What are you doing here?” he asked. “I’m leaving in 15 minutes to see Niall’s family for three days, I came to say bye,” she replied. They each kissed each other’s cheek and hugged. “Bye,” she said. Then she walked out and drove home. She still had 10 minutes, so she listened to her Up All Night One Direction album with her iPodtouchTM. As she did, she unpacked her laptop and started searching Niall pictures, even though she could see him all the time now! She was so inside the music, she didn’t even hear the doorbell. Good thing her mom did. “Hi Niall!” her mom said. “Hi Mrs. Eversteen,” he said. “Nicole! Niall’s here!” she shouted. “Coming!” she answered. She quickly packed her laptop and turned off her iPodtouchTM. She went down stairs with her things all ready.“Bye Mom,” she said with a quick hug. “Bye honey, have fun,” she said. She put her stuff in the trunk of the car and got in. They drove off to the airport. When they got there, they quickly got in the private jet, fastened their seatbelts and took off. Nicole got out her phone and texted Tiffany.

Nicole’s phone

T: Hey, on the plane to Ireland!

K: Awesome! Srry, I gtg, I have a date with Harry at McDonalds!

T: Awesome! Ttyl!

K: l8er!

*end of convo*

She took out her iPodtouchTM and switched it to Flight Mode. Then she took out her ear buds and started to listen to Up All Night album again. Then she turned it off and went to sleep. Then at around 11:00 they landed!