Chapter Four: The Concert

They started with Up All Night, then I Should’ve Kissed You, then One Thing, then What Makes you Beautiful, then Gotta Be You, then Moments, then Taken, then Forever Young, then they did the rest of the album, and finished with Everything About You. Everyone was screaming. When they walked off stage, Niall and Harry asked “Can you wait until were done with the backstage pass people?” “Yeah,” they replied. After all the back stage pass holders finished, they went back to the hotel. Niall and Nicole watched the movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days TM.  In the Harry Tiffany room they were watching the movie Madagascar 3 TM. In Room Liam Louis Zayn, they were watching the movie Holes TM. Nicole was leaning against Niall. Tiffany was leaning against Harry. Eventually they all fell asleep. They sleepily turned off the TV. The next morning in Room Harry Tiffany, Tiffany woke up to find Harry sleeping. She just had to take a picture of him! She tweeted it, then took a quick shower and got dressed. She wore this: (insert tie dye t-shirt, pink skirt a little girl would wear, pink sandals, dog necklace smiley face earrings)

After getting dressed, she woke up Harry. Then he showered and got dressed in this: ( insert plain white t-shirt, basketball shorts, high tops)

Then they went to the lobby to meet up with everyone else. “Alright guys, we need to get everything packed up because we’re leaving this hotel today to go to Chicago,” said Niall. So everyone went up to their rooms and packed up everything and met in the lobby. They packed their stuff in the trunk of the limo and they were off to the airport. When they got there, they got in their private jet and sat down in the same arrangement as before. Everyone tweeted the same thing.

*everyone’s phones*

Going to Chicago! ;)

Then hours later, they landed in O’ Hare. TM