Chapter 3: Flight

“Alright One Direction, we will be taking off in 5 seconds, please secure your seatbelts, and have a great flight,” said the flight attendant Kendra. They fastened their seatbelts and they were off. Nicole was sitting next to the window. “Wow, great view!” she said. “What view is it of?” asked Niall. “You!” she replied. “Awww,” he said. Then they both started tweeting.

   *Nicole’s phone*

The cutest sweetest guy is sitting to the right of me!!!

*Niall’s phone*

The girl as sweet as candy is sitting to the left of me!!!

Then Niall put in his ear buds and plugged them into his iPhone. “What ya listening to Niall?” Nicole asked. “My favorite singer, Ed Sheeran.” he replied.  Then after a while he turned it off and went to sleep. He looked so cute when he was asleep! She took a picture of him and tweeted it.  Then she and the rest dozed off. When Tiffany woke up, she just had to take a picture of Harry sleeping! He looked so cute! She took the picture and tweeted it. Then the jet landed in San Francisco. They got their luggage and got into a limo and were off to their hotel. When Nicole and Tiffany saw their hotel, they squealed! It was Celebrity Suites, a famous hotel that was VERY expensive for non-celebs. They checked in and the room arrangements were Niall and Nicole, Harry and Tiffany, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. “But Harry, what about our relationship?” asked Louis. Everyone laughed. They got into their rooms. It was late. The clock said 10:30. “We better get some sleep, big day tomorrow,” said Niall. So Nicole got into her pajamas and Niall took off his shorts and they got into bed. It was a king sized bed. The room was AMAZING. They snuggled close and kissed each other good night and went to sleep. The next morning Niall woke up and saw Nicole asleep. She looked so cute! He took a picture and tweeted it. He got dressed in a blue t-shirt and a pair of white shorts and took a shower. Nicole woke up to the sound of the shower water running. She quickly got dressed in a green shirt with “You are here” written on it, yellow shorts, a One Direction dog tag necklace, and small blue fish earrings. When Niall got out of the shower he got a text from Louis.

                *Niall’s phone*

                    L: Come down to the lobby

                     N: On our way                              *end of convo*

“We have to go to the lobby,” he said. “Ok,” Nicole replied. They went out into the hallway and in the elevator. Everyone’s room was on the 14th floor. Nicole noticed that Niall had put on a blue baseball hat. “Niall, this is WAY better than just seeing you in concert and backstage, dating you is something not a lot of girls get to do!” she said. “I know babe,” he said. Then they kissed for a few seconds and pulled away. Then the elevator landed on the lobby floor. They got out and saw everyone else. “We have to go to rehearsals for tonight’s concert,” said Liam. “You girls can go shopping at the mall.” With a quick kiss goodbye from Harry and Niall, they got into their limo. Then the girls got into the limo the guys got for them. It had a flat screen TV, and a Wii TM system and games. They played the Wii until they got to the mall. They went to-where else- Shopping Spree. They got lots of outfits. Nicole knew that Niall liked Shopping Spree(it’s for boys and girls) so she got him a T-shirt with an acoustic guitar on the front. Harry also liked Shopping Spree, so Tiffany got him a T-shirt with a microphone on the front. They got in line to pay for the clothes. In front of them, 2 girls turned around and said “Hey, your Niall Horan and Harry Style’s girlfriends right?” “Yeah,” they answered. “Can we have your autograph?” “Sure!” They signed the girls’ shirts like they asked. Then the girls paid and then they paid. In the limo Tiffany said “I can’t believe they wanted our autographs!” “I know right!” Nicole replied. When they got to the boys rehearsals, they heard Liam singing the beginning of Gotta Be You.

Girl I see it in your eyes you’re disappointed,

 Cause I’m the foolish one who you anointed

With your heart

I tore it apart.

And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence

And no woman in the world deserves this,

But here I am asking you for one more chance

They stopped singing and went to help the girls with their bags. “Niall, I got you something!” Nicole told him. She showed him the shirt. “I love it!” he said. “And Harry, I got you something!” she said. She showed him the shirt. “I love it!” he said.  “Alright, the concert starts in an hour. Let’s go to the hotel to get changed, then we’ll leave a half hour before the concert starts,” said Zayn. So they got into the limo and headed toward the hotel. They watched Gravity Falls TM witch the boys apparently loved. After they changed, they decided to play Truth or Dare in Room Liam Louis Zayn. They sat in a circle and put a bottle in the middle. Nicole spun it first. It landed on Louis. “I dare you to put on a toilet paper turban and stuff paper towels in your clothes!” she said. Louis went into the bathroom and did what he was told. When he came out, they all burst into laughter. They all took pictures of him and tweeted them. Then he took it off. After lots of Truth or Dare, they had to go to the concert. The girls watched from the side. The lights got dim, and then it started.