Chapter 2: The Concert/Date

The girls got in line for ticket checking. When they were up, they got their tickets scanned and an usher showed them to their seats. They thanked her and sat in their front row seats. Then the lights got dimmer and dimmer, then One Direction walked out! Tiffany screamed at the top of her lungs for Harry. Nicole did the same for Niall. They started with Up All Night, Stole My Heart, Everything About You, Taken, Gotta Be You, One Thing, Moments, and more, then ended with What Makes You Beautiful. But during Stole My Heart when they were running on the edge of the stage touching peoples’ hands, Niall noticed one girl, one wearing a blue shirt with a star, a pink short skirt, star earrings, and a heart necklace. She was beautiful. He just stood right by her and sang to her camera. (She found out on the website that you can film it.) When the concert was over, he didn’t even notice. “Niall, the concerts over,” Louis said shaking him. “I know,” he replied. They went backstage to get ready for the people with backstage passes. “OMG that was AWESOME!!” screamed Nicole. “It gets even better!” replied Tiffany. “How could it possibly get better?” Nicole asked. “Niall just totally sang into my camera!” “Because I got us BACKSTAGE PASSES!!” Tiffany yelled. “Oh my gosh, shut up!!” “I will not shut up!” she laughed. They got in line for the backstage. It was almost an hour long wait, but it was worth it. When they were at the front, they got to hug all five of them! Tiffany loved hugging Harry. Nicole loved hugging Niall. But Niall said something to her. “Hey, can I have your number beautiful?” “Of course you can!” she replied. She wrote it down and gave it to him. “Thanks,” he thanked her. After they got into the car, Nicole said “Oh my gosh, Niall LIKES ME!!!!” “Way to go girl!” Tiffany said high fiving her. They turned on the radio. Stand Up was playing. It was like a 1D music spree, their songs were on the whole way home. Tiffany dropped of Nicole. “Good night!” Tiffany yelled as she drove off. “Good night!” Nicole yelled back. She used her key and stepped inside. It was 10:30. She said good night to her parents and went to her room. She changed into her pajamas and got into bed. Right then she got a call.

T: Hello?

N: Hi, it’s me, Niall Horan

T: *Gasp* Hi Niall!

N: I wanted to know if you wanted to plan a date.

T: Ok!

N: I was thinking we could have lunch at Subway ™

T: Ok, what time?!

N: 12:30?

T: Sounds great! See you then!

N: K, bye babe

T: Bye!                 *end of convo*

Nicole called Tiffany and told her everything. Tiffany was excited for her. They said goodbye and hung up. Then Nicole went to sleep dreaming of Niall. The next morning she woke up at 12:00. “Oh man!” she said looking at her clock. “I’m supposed to meet Niall in 30 minutes!” She took a quick shower and got dressed in green shorts from Shopping Spree and a yellow plain t-shirt. Then she told her mom she was heading out, grabbed a Granola Bar, and ate it as she drove to Subway. When she got there she walked inside and saw Niall Tweeting with his iPhone TM. She walked in and sat across from him. He looked up and saw her. “Hey babe, wanna get our sandwiches and talk about ourselves?” he asked. “Yeah,” she said. Nicole got a Cold Cut Combo with tomatoes, cheese, cucumbers, and lettuce. Niall got a Turkey sub with lettuce, olives, and cucumbers. All three foods green. “Did you get green things because you’re Irish and you like green?” she asked him. “That’s one reason,” he replied, his face turning crimson. They got their drinks and chips. Niall got Orange soda and Sun Chips Original TM, and Nicole got Coke TM and Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar TM. They sat down and Niall said “Tell me about yourself.” “Well, my best friend is Tiffany Johnson, I’m Nicole Eversteen, I have a 17 year old brother Tyler, I’m 16, I have a mom and dad, my favorite store is Shopping Spree, I love the color pink, and I love dogs and pop music, but enough about me, let’s talk about you,” she said. “Well,” Niall said. “You know I love singing and playing acoustic guitar, my favorite color is blue, my best friend in the band is Liam, I also love dogs, my mom and dad are divorced, and I have an older brother Greg.” “Cool,” she said. They finished their lunch and were going to leave when Niall said “Hey, let’s get a first date picture and tweet it.” “Ok,” said Nicole. Niall sat next to Nicole and held out his iPhone. “1, 2, 3 click!” he said. “Oh this is an awesome picture Niall!” Nicole said. “That’s because you’re in it babe,” Niall said. “Oh stop it!” Nicole said blushing. “Hey, go to the arena where we played the concert, I have a surprise for you there,” said Niall. So they each drove there. When Nicole got out of her car, Niall was there. They went inside and Niall took her backstage. “I want you to meet the guys better than you did yesterday,” Niall said. “Guys, this is my girlfriend Jenna.” “Jenna, you already know them of course, but meet Liam, Louis, Harry, and Zayn.” “Hi,” is all she could say. She had never met them before for this long! “Hey, you guys wanna come to my house to swim?” she asked them. “Definitely,” they all said in unison. They quickly put on their swimsuits and Nicole gave the boys directions to her house because they were each in their own cars. Once they got there, Jenna asked “Do you mind if I invite my best friend Tiffany over to swim too?” “Not at all,” they said in unison. She texted Tiffany and she was there in her swimsuit in no time. Tiffany and Nicole were girls who just don’t like bikinis. They were ones who wore girl T-shirt swimsuits with girl swim trunks. They all jumped into the pool. Tiffany swam up to Harry and in a few minutes they were together like Nicole and Niall. “Hey!” Nicole said. “Let’s play volleyball. Team captains were Niall and Harry. Niall picked Liam and Nicole. Harry picked Louis and Tiffany. The game was wild and fun. Its ended 5-10 team Niall. “We won!” said Niall putting Nicole on his shoulders. “Don’t be so sure!” said Harry swimming toward Niall with Tiffany on his shoulders. “POOL FIGHT!!!” he yelled. Nicole jumped off of Niall’s shoulders and Tiffany jumped off of Harry’s. Niall started give Harry noogies; Louis playfully punched Liam who playfully wrestled Zayn. Jenna and Tiffany just watched because girls didn’t play fight like that. After they were done, they got out and went inside to change. Then they met in the Living Room. “You know that the boys are going on tour tomorrow right?” Tiffany whispered to Nicole. “Niall, wait, you’re going on tour tomorrow?” Nicole asked him. “Yep,”he replied. Nicole started to cry on Niall’s shoulder. “Niall, I don’t want to lose you!” Nicole wailed. “You’re not gonna, cuz you’re coming with us!!” he said. “Whoa, awesome!!” she replied. “Wait, what about Tiffany?” “She’s coming too since her and Harry are getting together!” he said. “Sweet!” Tiffany said hugging Harry. “We’ll text our parents to make sure it’s ok.”

*Jenna’s convo*

T: Hey mom, can I go on One D’s tour with Niall and Tiffany?

M: well, sure!

T: OMG THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! <3

M: <3   J

T: J

  *end of convo*

  *Tiffany’s convo*

A: Hey, can I go on 1D’s tour with Harry?

M: Hmmmm, well, ok

A: THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! <3

M: <3   J

A: J

        *end of convo*

“They said yes!” the girls said in unison. “Awesome,” the boys said in unison. “Can we pick you up for the airport at 6:45?” Liam asked. “Yeah,” said the girls. Nicole and Niall kissed for a second, Tiffany kissed Harry on the cheek. Then the boys left. “Hey, you wanna sleepover here tonight?” asked Nicole. “Sure, let me just go home and pack up my stuff,” she replied. 30 minutes later, she was back. They watched a movie and ate popcorn. It was 10:30, so they went to sleep. The next morning, Nicole felt herself being shaken. She woke up to see Tiffany dressed and ready. Nicole looked at the clock. “Tiffany, it’s only 5:00,” she laughed tossing a pillow at her. “I know, but I couldn’t wait!” Nicole quickly showered and got dressed in pink shorts and a purple t-shirt with “Peace, Love, and Joy Describes One Direction”. Then she put on a dog necklace and dog paw earrings. Tiffany was wearing yellow shorts, an orange shirt with “I Just Wanna Have Fun!” written on it, peace sign earrings, and a peace sign necklace. At 6:45, One Direction knocked and they were ready. They got into a limo driven by One D’s security guard. They got to the airport and got on their private jet. Nicole sat next to Niall, Tiffany sat next to Harry, Liam sat next to Louis and Zayn in a triple seat. Niall and Nicole got out their iPhones and took pictures and tweeted away. This was going to be an awesome trip.