Chapter 13: Harry's House

Hours later, we arrived in Holmes Chapel, England. It was Harry’s place of birth! We were going to be visiting Harry’s parents! His parents were divorced, but they could be together to finally see him. His sister Gemma was really excited to be seeing her brother. It was pretty late, so we got into the limo and were driven to Harry’s house. When we got there, we walked up to the door and Harry decided to knock. His mom opened it, and once she saw Harry, she grabbed him and hugged him. She was so happy to see her boy. Then he and his dad hugged then him and Gemma. Then we went inside and Harry introduced his parents to me! They really liked me and said they had heard a lot about me from Harry already! We all decided to go to bed since it was already 10:30! I slept with Harry in his room, Nicole slept with Niall in a guest room, and guess where Liam, Louis, and Zayn slept…with Gemma in her room! She was already used to seeing One Direction because of Harry, so it wasn’t a big deal to her. The house finally got dark and quiet. I was sleeping with Harry in his bed. Suddenly, Harry rolled over and whispered in my ear. He said “Tiffany, you’re the sweetest girl in the world, we are never going to break up and that’s a fact.” Then he rolled over and went to sleep. I was so astonished; I just lay in the bed staring at the ceiling. I finally went to sleep at around 11:00. The next morning, I woke up at around 9:30. The concert started at 3:00, so we had lots of time before. I got dressed and went downstairs. I was the first one up! I opened up my laptop and plugged in my ear buds. Then I went on YouTube and listened to Little Things! It was all dark around, but I decided not to turn on the lights and wake up the others.

Louis’s POV

I thought I was the only one up, and then I heard someone moving in the other room. I crept toward them to see Tiffany! I decided to pull a prank! I silently tip toed up to her and quickly put my hands on her shoulders. She let out a yip and I laughed. She looked back and said “Louis! I’ll get you back for this!” We laughed while the others came down to see what all the commotion was about. “Sorry for waking you guys up,” I sheepishly. She agreed and they really didn’t care. We all helped make breakfast. (Pancakes, yum!) We sat down and ate, and then I finished, cleaned up, and told everyone I would be in Harry’s room (he said it was okay) on my laptop. I went on Google Images and typed in “Louis Tomlinson funny pictures.” There were about a million pictures! Everyone knew I was the funny one of the group. I scrolled down and clicked on something I couldn’t read well. It had words, and they were this:

PhenomiNiall

FabLouis

ExtraordinHarry

BrilLiam

AmaZayn

I loved it when I saw those. It made me feel like people actually went out of their way to come up with those. I loved how people commented on videos of us saying things like “You know you’re a Directioner when: You find yourself buying five hundred dollar tickets to a One Direction concert with your own money.” (From now on I will write it like this: I smile as I…)

I smile as I scrolled down more and see something that says:

You Know You’re a Directioner When: You Start Writing A Perfect Love Story About One Of The Guys You Love.

I smile even more, because it continues. It says “And I am, it’s about Louis, the most perfect guy in the world. I’ve always wished he would notice me at a concert. I’m going to one next year. I hope he notices me. Louis, if you’re reading this, my name is Nicole, I have black hair, light skin, I’m kinda a tom boy, sometimes I wear boys’ shirts and shorts, I personally think they are cooler than girls’ clothes. :) hope you don’t mind that. Anyway, I love you Louis William Tomlinson. I know you have a girlfriend, Eleanor Calder, but that’s ok. I know you’re happy.      ”