Chapter 5: Chicago

They got their luggage and got into a limo. They got to the Marriot Hotel TM. This time Nicole and Tiffany has the same room, and the boys all had the same room. They were on the 17th floor. When the girls got to their room, they got into their pajamas which were these:

                      Nicole’s                     Tiffany’s

They decided to watch the movie The Muppets TM. When it was finished they went to bed. In the boys room they had watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick RulesTM. When it was over they went to bed. The next morning, Nicole woke up to find a note that must have been slipped under the door. It said this:

             Nicole and Tiffany,

      We have rehearsals. If you want, you can go to the mall or somewhere you’ve always wanted to (But not Navy Peer TM, we’ll all do that later) just call this number for the limo and tell him to wait outside the hotel. Tell him who you are. (Bring your ID’s for him.)

                    Love,

                     Niall and Harry <3

Number:  630- 091- 4327

When Tiffany got out of the shower, Nicole showed her the note. “Let’s go to the pool in the lobby,” said Tiffany. “OK,” Nicole replied. They got on their swim suits witch were swim shirts and swim trunks for girls. They got their goggles and flip flops and headed for the pool. When they got there, it was empty! They put on their goggles and got in. The water was perfect. When they were done, they got towels from the towel rack and dried off. Then they went back up. Some guys in the elevator got their autographs. These are their autographs:

Nicole     Tiffany

When they got to their rooms, they brushed their hair and got dressed. Then Tiffany got a text from Harry that they were in the front of the hotel waiting for them in the limo. So they came down (Signing 1 more autograph each) and got into the limo. They watched the TV and finally they were there. They were at Riviera Theater for the concert. They went in 15 minutes early this time. When it started, there were so many screaming fans. They started with What Makes You Beautiful, then Up All Night, then More Than This, then Everything About You, then Moments, Nicole screamed at Niall’s solo, then Tell Me a Lie, then Gotta Be You, then I Should’ve Kissed You, then I Want, then I Wish, then One Thing, and they ended with Stole My Heart. After they were done with all the backstage pass people, theywent to back to the hotel. As they promised, they allwent toNavy PeerTM. It was awesome! They went on every ride and signed tons of autographs. When they got back to the hotel, it was 9:00. They were really tired and immediately went to bed. The next morning, they had another concert. But halfway through it, Niall and Harry did something, they asked the girls to come up on stage. Then they showed them something, something super sweet. (Power point) Then they performed the rest of the concert and when they were all done, they decided to go to Sweet Tomatoes TM for lunch. They got to eat in a private room! When Nicole excused herself to go to the bathroom, she actually just texted away in there! She texted April, one of her friends, that she was dating Niall Horan, when April didn’t believe her, Nicole sent her a picture of Niall and her.

*Convo*

A: OMG U R 2GETHER!!! :D 

T: IKR!!! IT ROCKS! I NEVER THOT HE WOULD EVEN NOTICE ME! Well, I gtg, l8er

A: C ya

*End of convo*

She went back to the table and finished. Then everyone got ice cream from the machine. Then they went back to the hotel and got on their swimsuits and swam in the hotel pool. Then, at 8:00, when they were all dressed and in the lobby, the boys told the girls they were going to a dance club! They said they were going to Dance Till You Can’t! So when they got there, they all danced in one big group. At one point they had to stop to get drinks. They all had some punch and some cupcakes and went back to dancing. Then came a slow song. Nicole danced with Niall, and Tiffany danced with Harry. When it ended, Liam went up and requested that the DJ play their Up All Night album. Since they had rented the whole club for themselves (The people were huge One Direction fans so they made the price half of what it is) they could dance without worrying about crazy fans, or boys who didn’t like them. Since they had no concert the next day, they danced until 11:30! The next day, they packed up and left for New York! They were all tired from waking up early, so they all fell asleep for the whole ride, when they got there it was so exciting!