Chapter 27: Welcome

“Beautiful.” I say.

We crowd around mom and Logan and look at him and take pictures and videos for a while, then Dad takes us home while Mom is at the hospital.

        When we get home, I take off my cover shirt and put my pajama shorts back on, then I crawl into bed and quickly fall asleep.

        A few days later, Mom comes home with Logan from the hospital. After helping out for a few weeks, I say goodbye and hug and hug little Logan, then I get in my car and reluctantly drive away, to the airport.

        Finally on the plane. I get out my iPod and play, then I put it away when the pilot says “Please turn off all electrical devices.”
I take out my notebook and pencil and start to draw. Then I get tired and take a nap.

        When the plane lands, I get off, get my luggage, and get in a taxi. This time it’s a girl named Ocean. She drives me to the hotel and I grab my bags and go into the hotel. I check in again and, somehow, get the same room. I go to the elevator and ride up to my room. I go to my room and unlock the door. I step inside and turn on the light. I get my stuff all set up, then I go to Ashley’s room.

I knock on the door and when she opens it and sees me, she smiles and pulls me into a bear hug. I laugh and hug her. She pulls me inside her room and makes me sit with her on the bed.

“Boy or girl?!?!”

“Boy!”

“Name?!”

“Logan!”

“Hair?”

“Yes! Blonde.”

I pull out my phone and open my camera. Then I show her pictures of Logan.

“Gorgeous!” she gushes.

We say goodbye and I go to my room. It’s still day, so I decide to check Twitter. I open it up and check the Tweets. I see Niall’s most recent post is:

Hey guys! Just had some Dunkin’ Donuts, now we’re going to a concert in Durham! Louis and Harry are arguing over who’s hair is better! Who votes for Harry?? :P

I smile at the Louis and Harry part. Then I decide to do something.

I open my iMessage and text Niall.

Nicole: I read your most recent post on Twitter. I vote for Harry, but I hate the post because YOU posted it. Niall, I thought you trusted me but I know you don’t. You never truly loved me, now did you? >:(

Niall: BULLFUDGE. I TRULY DID LOVE YOU UNTIL…well…I know that bartender kissed you and I believe you…BUT WHAT YOU POSTED ON TWITTER? THE ONE YOU DELETED? YEAH, I GOT TONS OF HATE FOR “HURTING A POOR GIRLS FEELINGS” THX A LOT YOUR STUPID AND DUMB AND RUIN PEOPLE’S LIVES. YOU MADE ME GET MORE HATE THEN EVER.WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU ANYWAY?!

Nicole: I AM NOT TELLING YOU WHERE I AM. I HATE YOU SO YOU SHOULDN’T GET TO KNOW.

Niall: FINE WHATEVER JUST STOP TEXTING ME.

Nicole: SOUNDS GOOD TO ME LOSER

Niall: I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN

Nicole: SAME