2023 world tour

three years after debut

three years after debut. enhypen already get big. they're famous globally. today, they arrived in japan for their world tour. once they get into the hotel, they have two hours of free time. well, it's not actually free. they need to record everything they did for their vlog. and it's not completely free since they can't walk around for too far.

after a bit of discussion, they decided to separate. jake, sunoo, and sunghoon decided to spend time in the hotel's facilities. maybe in the rooftop, gym, restaurant, or swimming pool. jungwon and heeseung decided to make a mukbang video in their room. jay and ni-ki decided to go for a walk outside. ni-ki needed to look for something at the supermarket. meanwhile, jay wants to explore japan more.

because the weather is good, the company's van took jay and ni-ki to a famous site near their hotel first. the site is not crowded at all. it's perfect for the two because they can walk freely. they took some photos and have fun. they finally can breathe the air outside the practice room.

after spending an hour and a half there, jay and ni-ki go back to the van and go to the supermarket. the same as before, the staff search for the supermarket with the least visitors. after a while, they finally arrive.

the supermarket is quite bigger than the other one they saw on the way. it is also empty. well, there are some other visitors. but only a few. maybe two or three. jay and ni-ki take off their mask and breathed freely. niki grab a shopping trolley and run to the snack aisle first. he immediately grab some japanese snacks that he barely found in korea. next, he move to the beverage refrigerator. he grabs two bottles of milk and handed one to jay.

"what's this?" asked jay.

"my favorite milk here. i haven't found one at korea." answered ni-ki. he then walks to the toiletries section.

jay walk to the noodle aisle. he stood there for a while. japanese noodle is sure tasty. but he can't buy all of them. he needs to read the package first. his gopro is still on. "i think i'll go with these two. i'd never seen this in korea or the state before." he said to the camera. he then grab some other noodles the members might like. as soon as he finished, jay move on to the next aisle. his step stops when he heard a footstep behind him. jay automatically look behind. a familiar figure walked past the aisle. his heart skipped a beat. he immediately turn off his camera and follow that guy.

the guy is wearing all black. jay couldn't see his face because it's covered by a mask. but from behind, the guy sure looks familiar. jay's curiosity increases. he courageous himself to talk to the guy in japanese. "excuse me."

the guy turn his head around.

jay's jaw dropped. he couldn't believe who he just saw. "hyung!" his smile rises. his voice turned shaky.

the guy jay called slowly walk away from him and run.

jay covered his mouth in disbelief. "it's k hyung!" he said to himself.