supermarket

"hyung!"

"hyung!"

ni-ki raises his brow. jay is the second oldest. that means, heeseung is the only one jay could call hyung. heeseung is with jungwon at the hotel. so, who was jay calling? ni-ki decided to see jay. "who are you calling, hyung?"

jay statued.

ni-ki shakes jay's shoulder. "jay hyung!"

jay turns his head to ni-ki. "i think i just saw k hyung."

ni-ki's heart stopped. it's been years since he heard about k. "is it really him? isn't he still at the old company?"

jay doubt himself. "maybe it's just someone who looks similar." he shook the thought off his head. "are you done? we need to get back before 2." jay pat ni-ki's shoulder after he dropped the noodles inside the trolley. jay also takes over the shopping trolley without saying anything. after the payment, the boys get back to the van.

the supermarket is a bit far from the hotel. so, they both have some times to sleep. ni-ki couldn't sleep. he keeps looking at jay whose asleep. jay's sentence bothered him. he lied if he said he didn't miss k. beside him, jay is also the closest to k. so ni-ki did know jay himself is also shaken.

"is there something you want to say?"

ni-ki almost jumped off of his seat. "you're not sleeping?"

jay shakes his head, but his eyes are still closed. "i want to, but couldn't." he answered. "that's why i can sense you looking at me for two minutes straight."

ni-ki laugh. "sorry."

with his eyes still closed, jay ask the same question to ni-ki. "is there something you want to say?"

at first, ni-ki hesitated. but at the same time, he couldn't hold it anymore. "it's about the guy you saw before." ni-ki played with his fingers. "is it really k hyung?" asked ni-ki quietly, so their staff won't hear.

jay open his eyes. he straightened the seat. he took a deep breath and shrugged his shoulders. "i don't know. i couldn't see his face. it's all covered up."

jay's answer disappoints ni-ki.

"but from the posture and also his eyes..... he really looks like k hyung."

ni-ki bit his lip. "should we tell the others?"

jay shook his head a little. "it's a no for now. i'm afraid it'll affect the members." jay faced outside the window.

ni-ki sighed. "i miss k hyung." he whispered to himself.

little did ni-ki know, jay is trying to swallow his longing at the same time.