the concert

the concert begins

the concert begins. there's a tv in the dressing room. k gets to watch the boys from there.

wow. their stage performance is incredibly fantastic. offstage, they were just a bunch of rebellious kids, but once they got up to the stage... boom! magic happened. they had built another strong persona in them. heeseung who was already an ace, is getting ace'er. jay dances and raps in more powerful. jake is getting more all-rounder than before. sunghoon can dances both elegantly and powerfully. sunoo's facial expressions are getting out of hand. jungwon's vocal is getting perfect. ni-ki dances greater than before, and he's also a great rapper now. despite their young age, they are professionals. and most importantly, they had fun on stage. they're such a great group. they deserve the world.

watching the boys from the screen makes k realize how far they are with each other. even though they can reach each other, it feels like they're living in two different worlds. it makes k sad and proud at the same time.

k enjoys the show very much. he keeps reminiscing about the good old days. he taught them small details. they also taught him to not be selfish. instead of competing with each other, they decided to hold onto each other. it must've been great if they all can debut together. it's such an unfortunate that they broke the promise they made together. but however, k always respected the producer's and global voter's decisions.

after a few songs, the boys run inside the dressing room to get themselves changed. it only takes a few seconds, and they all leave again. it happened so fast. k doesn't even have time to cheers them up. so every time the boys change, k just sits down and watches.

time flies. two hours of concert is coming to an end. it's time for the encore. k looks around the dressing room. looking for something he could do before this night ends. his eyes spot some paper and a pen on the table. "excuse me. can i take some of these?" k asks to a staff there.

"of course. take as much as you want."

"thank you." k takes seven papers and the pen to his seat. he starts writing a letter to each member. tomorrow they'll be separated again. so k writes down everything he's been wanting to say but couldn't.