finally

k is now outside the elevator as what jay ordered

k is now outside the elevator as what jay ordered. his heart is beating so fast. he has nothing to look at except how the number of floors change.

3

2

1

G

the door is soon to be opened. k holds his breath. he bites his lips. what should he say when jay appears in front of him? 'hey, jay! long time no see!' or 'it's been years! how are you feeling now?' or 'i'm sorry i suddenly popped up out of nowhere. did i bother your preparation for the concert?' k makes some scenarios on his head.

B1

'ok, here he is.'

ddingg!

the door opens. behind the door, there's jay with his face also covered up by mask.

"hel-" k hasn't finished his sentence yet, but jay already pulls him inside the elevator.

"shh!!" jay tells k to do not make any noise. he quickly closes the door, before someone else enters.

ddingg!

the elevator starts to move.

k takes half of his mask off. he finally can breathe freely. running with a mask on feels like hell. he feels like he's going to suffocate soon.

k looks at the boy standing beside him. jay's height is now only a few inches shorter from him. jay looks so tough now. he must've been going through a lot of hardships for the past years. k initiatives to break the silence first. "i'm sorry i-"

the sentence hasn't been finished, yet jay already pulls k to his embrace. he pat k's shoulder a few times. "there's nothing to be sorry about, hyung." jay whispers with his deep voice. "at least we finally find each other right now."