the name unknown: end

the boys stayed in a group hug for a little longer

"thank you for these memories." said k.

"boys! the clock is ticking!" their manager reminds them for the last time.

they finally let go of each other. tears flowing down their eyes. they felt happy and sad at the same time. the boys hop inside the van one by one. jay is the last one who gets in.

k step back. he waves his hands. "safe flight! i'm proud of you all! fighting!" he smiles widely.

the boys wave from the windows.

after a while, k walk away. leaving his loved ones behind.

jay inhales deeply. wild thoughts running over his head. as the van starts to move, jay suddenly opens the door and jumps out brutally. his sudden move shocks everyone. the driver hit the brake immediately. "jay hyung!" everyone screams. but jay already ran away.

"K HYUNG!" he approaches k. luckily, they haven't moved far.

k turn around. just like everyone, he's also shocked by jay's move. "jay? what are you doing? aren't you suppose to leave already?!" he's panicking.

"after we met you, we get to know what friendship is. but, why do we have to lose you when we haven't know your name yet?" jay breath unsteadily.

k is confused. he doesn't know how to answer that. "why are you asking this? is my name really important to you?" he chuckles.

"before we go... can we at least know your name, please?" asked jay fully tired.

"i-"

as k open his mouth, enhypen's manager catches jay by the arms. "why must you behave so recklessly?!"

"let him finishes his sentence first!" jay yank his arm madly.

the manager got shocked. jay never looked this mad. he couldn't do anything but to steps back.

"what's your name, hyung?" jay repeats his question.

"i'm sorry, but..."

"i think i'll feel better if i left the name unknown." answered k.

-the end-

a/n:
just kidding, i still have some extras for you
i'll upload them tomorrow, k? ;)