alone

the car arrives in front of a small studio

the car arrives in front of a small studio. "thank you, sir." said k, before jumps off of the car.

he enters the building and headed to his room. k takes a shower and eats ramen for dinner. well, he shouldn't be eating instant food. guess today will be his cheating day. "ok, i'll run tomorrow." he says to himself, before going to bed.

drrrtt

his phone vibrates. k quickly reaches his phone to see who's calling him.

unknown number is calling you

k doesn't have idea who is it, but still picks up anyway. "good night. k's speaking. may i know who am i speaking with?"

"k hyung! it's me!"

k looks back at the numbers. "jake is this your number?"

jake squeals in excitement. "yes! save it, okay?"

k laughs. "of course i will."

"we were making a bet. we called your number at the same time. whoever got picked up first win. and now they have to buy me anything i want!" jake laughs.

k can hear the chaos behind jake. a contrast difference to be compared to his silent room. "what are you all doing right now?"

"we just arrived at the hotel a while ago. we're now having dinner. how about you?"

"me? i'm doing nothing right now. i was going to bed until you called me."

"oh! i'm so sorry! did we disturb you?"

k laughs. "noooo... it's okay. you can disturb me any time you want. i'm always free for you all."

"hyung... we love you so much! you deserve the world!"

"what? nooo you were just being exaggerated. i'm just nobody."

"no, shut up! you're our hero!" a different voice comes from the back.

k recognizes that voice well. "shut up, jay!"

all of them laugh.

"no, we're being REALLY honest." another voice comments. it's sunoo's. "you're the best hyung in iland. i wish we can exchange jay with you. he's always scolding us."

"wait, what? did you just say scolding? since when did i scold you?" as always, jay is ready to fight.

"jay, stop scolding the younger members or else i'll smack your precious abs. the abs you've been building for years."

jay gasps while the others laugh. "hyung! did you secretly run a fan account? why do you know so much? this is getting scarier... literal chills."

"no, hyung. why are you so stupid?"  jungwon comments at jay's question.

"hey! i'm two years older than you!"

"jay..."

"now give me back my phone!" it's jake. "sorry hyung, jay was just being himself."

k laughs. "anyway, where's ni-ki, sunghoon, and heeseung?"

"oh. once we arrived, they drifted to sleep right away. since they're using the 02line's room, tonight i'll sleep with jay and sunoo will be with jungwon."

"ah... you all must've been exhausted. i'm not bothering you aren't i?"

"nooo. we called you first anyway." jake laughs. "we just want to talk to you while we can."

k smiles. "when will you leave tomorrow?"

"our plane will depart at 8. so... at least we have to be ready at 6."

there's a silence between them.

"hyung. will you come over for the last time?"